Zackb911 is offline Junior Member

Follow up PCT advice needed for year+ after cycle

I was hoping I could get some guidance in attempting a follow-up PCT a year after my last cycle (prop/tren a 12 weeker). I used Nolvadex , Clomid, and some other natural GNC test booster recommended here after the cycle. Since the time frame was awhile ago I don't remember the exact dosages but it would have followed a recommended PCT cycle here.

Now I have some Clomid and a fair amount of Nolvadex kicking around. I was thinking about trying a full PCT to see if it helps bring me back to "normal". It's doesn't feel serious but I feel like I'm ~70% of what my baseline should be, with low energy and libido being the signals. I plan on ordering anything else from ARR so if you guys recommend a certain combo from them let me know.

So should I do 30 days of 20mg Nolva and 100mg Clomid? Anything else i.e. Proviron or HCG ?
    Last edited by Zackb911; 08-24-2008 at 11:22 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    If its been a year after your last cycle and you dont feel that you have fully recovered then i would say its a good time to get some blood work done before you self diagnose.

however if your insistent just run the clomid by itself at 50mg a day.

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    TI agree blood work would be ideal however I do not have health insurance or a PC physician. I was hoping to give this a whack and if it doesn't help look into the blood work option with an online pharmacy although initial research seems like that is a fairly pricey option...

Anyone else concur 50 mg of clomid along is the way to go?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Yeah that might be a little high, start off for the first week but then back down to 25mg...

HCG could help as well...

Maybe 500IU 2xW?

Just a thought, and even though you dont have health insurance(i dont either btw, self-employment), you cant put a price on your health...

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    go to a doc bro, you need to be checked out

Thread Information