paddy155 is offline Member

I need all expert opions on this ?

I finished a 13 wk cycle of deca and test e. I won't go into the reason's how but I totally ****** up my pct. Two month's later and I have no sexdrive. I have now decided to run a late pct. A friend of mine posted a thread on ukmuscle community and their has been a few replies. I am very confused as a friend on this board has said the pct protocol that was advised to me was terrible. I intended on running the second reply. This is how my friend started the thread.

A friend of mine wants to run a late pct -

it is 2 months since he used test-deca i think .

he has no sex drive what so ever....

now here is what he has available

1-hcg

2-nolva

3-clomid

4-aromasin

5-proviron

what would be a good late pct ?

thanks for the help lads.

These two pct protocols were advised.

1) If I were him, I would run some prop ASAP to get test levels up.

6 weeks of low to moderate dose prop (50-100mg EOD tops), while using HCG throughout at 500iu EOD. And then run a sensible PCT protocol 3 days after the last prop shot. 4 weeks of nolva should do the trick. 40mg ED for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg for the last 2.

The reason I have suggested going "back on" immediately is because low test levels are more damaging than most people think, so getting some test back in the system is the top priority. And the fastest way to do that is via exogenous test.

2) Oh man, deca has reared its ugly supression head again.

If he was on for a long time then here goes an aggressive PCT.
    2500iu HCG EOD x 8
    Nolvadex @ 20mg for 45 days
    clomid 100mg (50mg twice a day), for 30 days.

Start everything day 1

That should do it and his libido will be functional in 2 days.

HCG will force the nuts to produce test, within days he will have test in his system.

I do agree that low dose test would be a proper solution, factoring in that the heart has the most androgen receptors, and HDL is dependant on test levels being in the normal range.
    But he can recover in 45 days using the above protocol.

I also noticed it works best if shot late afternoon, but it just may keep you awake, so if this is the case, then shoot morning.
    I like the idea of sleeping and having a big hit of HCG.
    I would take Vitamin D and Vitamin E with that.
    I was reading on another board that women that were defficient in D had problems with something that they were using with HCG.
    Beings most people dont get enough sun light, this is a good thing to supplement. Vitamin D deficencies are common.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hackskii
    2500iu HCG EOD x 8
    Nolvadex @ 20mg for 45 days
    clomid 100mg (50mg twice a day), for 30 days.
    Start everything day 1

Notice how I highlighted it in red.
    This will avoid any symptoms of gyno.
    I am shooting 2,000 right now EOD and I am having zero issues with gyno.
    I would be shooting 2500 but the bottle comes in 2000.

This as I suggested was an aggressive PCT, he will be fine with the above, no problems really, maybe he might have some sleep issues, but in just 2 days he will be thanking you for giving him the information.
    This is one of the only ways to jump start his nuts, low dose wont offer enough stimulation to do the job.

What do you Guy's think I should do. very confused as everyone seems to have something different to say and will flame each others suggestions. Thanks for reading.

graeme87 is offline Member
    I don’t like the way the HCG is run. That is the main prob with that PCT.

Read the HCG sticky and you’ll find the below info.

“8)Can I use hcg only for Pct?
    No you shouldn't. It is better than nothing, but clomid or nolva are far better plans. Since hcg mimics lh, your body wont begin producing its own lh, as it sees no need to because test levels are high. You stop the hcg, your balls stop making test until your body begins producing adequate levels of its own lh, and that may take a while if you don't use clomid or nolvadex to stimulate lh production. The use of Clomid or Nolvadex should also be continued at least 2 weeks after hcg is discontinued to avoid the hcg causing problems.

11)What dose do you run hcg at?
    Hcg is best dosed at 500iu and/or 1000iu, more than that can cause too much aromatization, and some people wont react to less than 500iu. So during the last 4 weeks of a cycle, you shoot 500iu of hcg twice a week or 1000iu once a week. For pct, 500iu ed or 1000iu eod.

12)Can hcg be used w/out steroids to boost test production above baseline?
    Yes. It is not recommended however. Continued use of hcg will desensitize the leydig cells to lh, meaning once you stop using the hcg as an artificial lh, you will crash bad. The natural lh production once restored by using nolvadex or clomid, may not be as effective as it once was. To boost natural test above baseline, anastrozole, nolvadex and clomid are better choices.”

Read the Anthony Robert’s PCT sticky and you’ll see this:

“Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day”

paddy155 is offline Member
    Thanks graeme. Has anyone else got any advice to offer ? Does it matter which type of vitamin e I use. Oral or liquid and get it from a health store ?
    Last edited by paddy155; 08-28-2008 at 10:35 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dont use Test Prop, "to get test levels up", thats radiculas.

I'd run some HCG 250ius/ED with Aromasin 25mg/EOD for 3-4 weeks, then start a PCT with Clomid (25-50mg/ED), NOlva (20mg/ED) and Proviron 25mg/ED or EOD) for a further 5-6 weeks. You could continue the Aromasin is you feel the need throughout.

Done,

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    i dont think you need proviron and aromasin both, just my opinion though
    HCG in my eyes will help the most, along with the others of course

Thread Information