oak2429 is offline Associate Member

When i get off letro what do i do?

Im taking liquid letro to reverse some gyno.
    day 1,2- 2.5mg
    day 3,4- 1.75mg
    day 5,6- 1 mg
    day 7,8- .5 mg
    day 9-30- .25 mg

What do I need to take coming of letro?
    I'm gonna order some liquid nolva.
    Will that work?
    How much should I take?
    And How long should I take it?

I also have a bottle of inhibit -e an over the counter ai.
    Can i add this to help reboost my sex drive? Letro totally shut down my sex drive? What can I take for this?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wrong forum, moving now...

-Gear

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    I don't want to highjack the thread or anything, but since it's a similar question i'll ask it here. I'm on a test-c dbol cycle, and I just finished my 4 weeks of dbol. I used letro @.30 mg ED for the duration of the dbol. Can I just stop it now? C_Bino does not really mention what I should do in this case. I do not believe I should be using nolva to combat the estrogen rebound.. what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Letro and the estrogen rebound:
    With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone :estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

Bump

BTBAM is offline Junior Member
    i took some letro from lion had great results but i just did pretty much the same deal as u with the dosages and time and my sex drive was completly shot, but i just waited and got my sex drive back, also how did the letro work for u by the way?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    you will have to cover the rebound, from what i know you will have to combat that rebound by supplimenting with a nother AI or SERM, Nolva is a common one for this and should be started the day of you last letro intake. i would continue with it for the normal pct period

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    you will have to cover the rebound, from what i know you will have to combat that rebound by supplimenting with a nother AI or SERM, Nolva is a common one for this and should be started the day of you last letro intake. i would continue with it for the normal pct period
    Thing is i'm not going into PCT. I still have 8 weeks of test to go. Maybe should I switch to arimidex @ .25mg EOD for a few weeks? Reason I used letro was to combat sides (sensitive nipples).

Quote Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post
    i took some letro from lion had great results but i just did pretty much the same deal as u with the dosages and time and my sex drive was completly shot, but i just waited and got my sex drive back, also how did the letro work for u by the way?
    worked good to combat sides. it didn't kill my libido since i'm using test also.

i would keep on the letro at a low dosage .25 - .50mg ED as maintanance until the end of your cycle, many people do this, then hit the pct.

oh. i had the same thing, after just 2 weeks on test-e i got sensitive nips, treated it with letro and then stayed with it at a maintance dose for the rets of the cycle then treated the rebound in pct with nolva and proviron .

hope it helps mate

I highly recommend aromasin for rebounds. It's as if that's what it was designed for. Just take 25mg/day for two weeks, starting the last day of letro, and then you can taper off over a few days, or just stop it abruptly if you want, prob won't make a difference.

I used it for three weeks for my intense letro rebound, and even that was overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    I highly recommend aromasin for rebounds. It's as if that's what it was designed for. Just take 25mg/day for two weeks, starting the last day of letro, and then you can taper off over a few days, or just stop it abruptly if you want, prob won't make a difference.

I used it for three weeks for my intense letro rebound, and even that was overkill.
    I appreciate your response. However, do you have any other ideas besides using aromasin? Thing is I have just enough for my PCT, plus it's really expensive stuff. Could arimidex make up for it? I really don't want to stay on letro for the rest of my cycle unless I need it.

you can switch from letro to arimidex for the rest of your cycle if that's what you mean...

When I switched I tapered letro down over two weeks and overlapped it with adex for 4 days. The first day off letro your adex needs to be all the way at 1mg ya kno. There's a good chance you'll still have a rebound when finishing adex, so be prepared.

good luck man
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 09-17-2008 at 11:05 AM.

dan2008 is offline Junior Member
    how are the liquid anti e's administerd? are they simply injected the same way as steroids or is it done an alternative way?
    do you still need to inject every day like you need to take tablets every day or can you get away with eod?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how are the liquid anti e's administerd? are they simply injected the same way as steroids or is it done an alternative way?
    do you still need to inject every day like you need to take tablets every day or can you get away with eod?
    Do not inject anti-e's!!!! they are oral

K I see your point. However I won't have to taper down since i'm only using ~.30mg letro ED at the moment. What about I start taking arimidex @ 1mg the same day I quit letro (I would still take in .30mg on that day), and then taper down to .75mg on day 2, .50mg on day3, .25mg on day4, and then stay at .25mg EOD from there. Sounds okay?

Depends on how long it takes to start working. If you think that by day 4 the arimidex will start to have its effect on you, then sure. Takes way longer for me, but i think I'm a special case.

I'd take it slower with a longer overlap personally, but I think that'll work.

Hmm in fact I do not know how long it'll take to kick in. Maybe I could start it at .25mg ED for seven days and then stop letro..

And the arimidex that I use do not seem too powerful cuz I got sensitive nipples at .25mg ED at the beggining of my cycle.

maybe check your source on the adex to be sure?

yeah the longer overlap is better but you have to also keep in mind that running the two together then suddenly dropping one could result in a rebound if it doesn't sort of fit the pattern of just tapering down a single compound. For instance, if you're taking .3mg letro and .25mg adex ed, then you drop the letro, you've just cut your overall AI dosage down by more than half, considering the greater potency of letro. That's why when you overlap while tapering down, I'd suggest you take a higher dose of the compound you're switching to so that when you drop the previous one you're only decreasing total potency by less than half, maybe 1/4 or 1/3. On the other hand, the drugs are self tapering in that they take a while to act and to wash out, to your advantage.

Sometimes i think i blow the complexity of this kinda thing out of proportion, but estrogen rebounds happen and they suck big sweaty ones.

I'd take more adex during that overlap so that you can switch safely then taper down the adex itself. Drink lots and lots of water,and take your milk thistle for the remainder of your cycle and pct, it'll be hard on your liver.

the key is that you be patient and take as much time as you need. Rush it and you deal with the shock of rapid fluctuations, which may or may not suck balls.

Oh I actually stopped taking my milk thistle after my d-bol finished. I guess i'll go back to it right away. On the bottle it says to split it, one pill in three different meals. Do you think I can take 1g in the morning and be done with it or is it better to split it?

the milk thistle? I don't think it really matters. i'd just go with what the bottle says. I doubt it really helps that much, but it's all i know of short of a hardcore detox. Cranberry juice may actually be more effective.

Actually, I was wondering what is the worst that can happen with an estrogen rebound anyway? getting gyno? Then i'd just have to go back on letro...right?
    Last edited by bernimx; 09-25-2008 at 09:17 PM.

Thread Information