...matty... is offline New Member

Smile newbie help with pct

hi this will be my first cycle and iv done loads research on pct but could sum1 help me so i kno exactly what i need and when 2 take it im gna b on Testosterone Cypionate for 12 weeks an Dianabol for the first 4 or so weeks and im not sure if you will agree but my friend recomended Letrozole to run with the cycle as i already have a small amount of gyno??? any help wuld be top thnks

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If you have never done a cycle you dont have gyno. Well probably not anyway... You most likely have a build up of fat around the lower chest area.

Which leads me to believe you have a higher BF% which means your diet sucks and you shouldnt be cycling anyway.

That being said, if you DID do research like you claim (which i know you didnt) you would have at least read the stickies at the top of this forum.

So given that you havent done that yet, why dont you go do it now?

haha (which i know you didnt) war4btt i have onest but im a little confused as ill b using Letrozole and the gyno is a deffo its been clarified by the hosp. shud i jus stop the letrozole on the day i start the pct, i jus wona get this all cleared up b4 i start

and my bf is 13% last time i had it checked and im around 180pounds

anybody ???

Thread Information