warlock2004 is offline New Member

milk thistle while on M1T? Or after?

hi guys, got a question about using milk thistle as a PCT. I am about to do my first cycle (if you can call it that) of M1T, doing 10mg a day for 2 weeks. I read that you are meant to suppliment with milk thistle daily while on the M1T? Would you lot recommend this or is it best just to leave it as a PCT? (after the 2 week cycle for 2 weeks).

Any help?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock2004
    hi guys, got a question about using milk thistle as a PCT. I am about to do my first cycle (if you can call it that) of M1T, doing 10mg a day for 2 weeks. I read that you are meant to suppliment with milk thistle daily while on the M1T? Would you lot recommend this or is it best just to leave it as a PCT? (after the 2 week cycle for 2 weeks).

Any help?

some have said that milk thistle while on m1t will actually hinder your gains. i havent found any solid proof but that alone made me save the milk thistle for pct only. i am currently using only hawthorne berry for m1t and going to save milk thistle for pct.

check out m1t faq in the supplement sections. good luck

hi - thanks for the reply. Well I haven't started taking m1t, will be soon though. Bit confused really about the PCT. I have been told to take something like nolva/6oxo, is there really any need for this though? I was under the impression that If I did a 2 week cycle of m1t then after that I did a 2 week pct of just taking milk thistle, this would be ok? what do you think?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I use milk thistle all the way through.
    m1t is real hard on the liver so it is a good Idea.
    I also use nolva/trib for pct. I would stay away from m1t.
    so many sides, harder on you than the real deal

yeah I hear the lethargy is quite bad with it

ice101ownzme is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock2004
    hi - thanks for the reply. Well I haven't started taking m1t, will be soon though. Bit confused really about the PCT. I have been told to take something like nolva/6oxo, is there really any need for this though? I was under the impression that If I did a 2 week cycle of m1t then after that I did a 2 week pct of just taking milk thistle, this would be ok? what do you think?
    yes yes yes, take the nolva for the pct for 2 weeks after, this is a must, forget 6-oxo. m1t is a steriod , and like was mentioned before, is harder on the body then the real stuff.

o and yes, the thistle while the hole time on and off the m1t is a must to

birsling is offline Member
    Guys, check this thread out. All is already answered M1t FAQ

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I use milk thistle all the way through.
    m1t is real hard on the liver so it is a good Idea.
    I also use nolva/trib for pct. I would stay away from m1t.
    so many sides, harder on you than the real deal
    I am not sure that this is a well-educated statement. If you follow the M1T FAQ cycle, which I am in the last days of, you should be okay. Also, everyone is different with sides. I saw little/no sides from my cycle, and I am 28 days into a 30 day cycle. If you do your research, understand what you are taking, and use everything correctly you can curb a lot of issues.

neuf80 is offline New Member
    Milk thistle is a support for the liver, as it removes toxins, and also has some powerful antioxidants in it. So I can't see any problem with taking it daily for you. And as far as I know, it doesn't interact with anything else, so it shouldn't interfere with anything else you might take. Hope that helps.

Thread Information