Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

dbol during pct?

so me and my friend were talking about pcts, and he said that he is goin to take a dbol first thing in the morning during pct to help keep the test levels high, because i guess the body doesnt sense dbol? and first thing in the mornin it would go with the natural spike of test that we produce and the dbol would add to that, helping keep ur gains while ur body recovers...

what do yallt hink about htat? what do u know? i am curious and i never heard anything like that so what do yall think?

so the final pct would be someothjing like this:

HCG 500 iu's EOD for last 2 weeks of cycle, and through out pct
    nolva 40/20/20/20 mg ed 4 weeks
    1 dbol everyday, first thing in the morning during pct...

oh the cycle is just a basic prop cycle (for me, well maybe add winny), but he wants to do a tren , prop, i think winny...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dianabol is an androgen, therfore it will inhibit the HPTA and inhibit HPTA recovery if taken during PCT.

This theory (Dbol bridge) is old school and outdated now.

The small amount of Dbol taken (10mg/ED is what users do) in the AM may not be enough to keep the HPTA shutdown, but meerly suppressed. However, this varies from person to person and WILL hinder HPTA recovery, regardless.

I would want my HPTA to be up and running asap and I wouldnt advise taking andorgens during this peroid, at any dosage. 10mg/ED is enough to impact the HPTA, but will do little for muscle gain. Although it may supress cortisol fairly effectively, but then, you can get OTC supps that support HPTA restoration (unlike Dbol) and lower levels of cortisol efficiently.

To put it short...Most users who try this, dont advise doing it afterwards. It simply doesnt work that well.

Get him read this post....Any questions...?

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    so me and my friend were talking about pcts, and he said that he is goin to take a dbol first thing in the morning during pct to help keep the test levels high, because i guess the body doesnt sense dbol? and first thing in the mornin it would go with the natural spike of test that we produce and the dbol would add to that, helping keep ur gains while ur body recovers...

what do yallt hink about htat? what do u know? i am curious and i never heard anything like that so what do yall think?

so the final pct would be someothjing like this:

HCG 500 iu's EOD for last 2 weeks of cycle, and through out pct
    nolva 40/20/20/20 mg ed 4 weeks
    1 dbol everyday, first thing in the morning during pct...

oh the cycle is just a basic prop cycle (for me, well maybe add winny), but he wants to do a tren, prop, i think winny...
    what is your cycle?

hcg should not be run with the rest of pct... it should be run last 2 weeks while on cycle and first 2 weeks after last injection at 500 iu 2x/wk... The rest of pct should start 2-3 weeks after last injection when using a long estered test, which you should be doing as dbol alone is a poor choice

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A) my cycle is written on the bottom of the post... just prop and maybe winny...
    B) i thought HCG was 500 iu EOD? but i think ur right about the only 2 weeks into pct part...
    C) i never said dbol alone was a pct... i was asking about adding it to pct...

Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    what is your cycle?

hcg should not be run with the rest of pct... it should be run last 2 weeks while on cycle and first 2 weeks after last injection at 500 iu 2x/wk... The rest of pct should start 2-3 weeks after last injection when using a long estered test, which you should be doing as dbol alone is a poor choice

Thread Information