Thread: Gyno gone????

sampson11 is offline Junior Member

Gyno gone????

Hey guys,

Ok so I had accuired my first experience with gyno on my test p and tren a cycle. All the normal symtoms so tappered up my letro to 2.5mg/ed as it was getting pretty bad. Letro is amazing, the lumps started to halve in size in just a few days and the swelling on my right nip went down in about 24 hours or so. Been on 2.5mg/ed for about a week now, The lumps are tiny, almost not even there but still are. Do I wait it out untill every trace is gone as I have heard that the lumps will never completely dissapear but like I said new to gyno and not sure what to expect? Any help and advice would be great thanks guys as as much as the letro is great is drying out my joints real bad and taking it's toll just a little on my strength and libido.

Cheers

Come on guys, there must be atleast one of you that knows the answer to this one. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i wouldnt run the letro at that dose for more then a week. i would start to lower your dose of letro while also taking another AI like aromason or arimidex . you dont want to come off the letro all at once you run the chance of your estrogen rebounding.

so cut your dose in half for like 2 days. then cut that dose in half for 2 days

all while running a low dose of the other AI. like .25 of arimidex for example

then come off the letro after you get down to a low dose. like .5

keep running the other AI for a few days after.

Cheers for that, i was already running letro so wont come off compleatly untill i start PCT. I'm up to about ten days now at 2.5 and the lumps are almost totally gone so can I start to tapper down now or wait untill there is no trace of a lump at all?
    Last edited by sampson11; 11-10-2008 at 09:32 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by sampson11 View Post
    Cheers for that, i was already running letro so wont come off compleatly untill i start PCT. I'm up to about ten days now at 2.5 and the lumps are almost totally gone so can I start to tapper down now or wait untill there is no trace of a lump at all?
    i would start to taper down. running letro at high doses isnt always good.

so taper that. cuz even at half the dose your running.. the letro will still get rid of estrogen/gyno. so maybe not cut the dose in half right now since you still have small lumps. i would take it down to 2mg

Thread Information