Thread: hello

NJsport88 is offline New Member

hello

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have read all of the newbie threads on this website and many others.

Now I am in the middle of planning my first cycle, I have chosen Test E @ 500mg for 10 weeks. Any opinions? Planning on injecting twice a week, every monday and thursday-friday??

BTW, I am 21 years old and have been training for 3 years, currently at a solid 187lbs.

Now here is my biggest question, no matter how much I read and no matter where I can there are ALWAYS different and conflicting opinions on Post Cycle Therapy . It seems everyone has their own way of doing it and nothing is "set in stone."

Here are some of the biggest discrepancies I notice:

1. Some people say take Letro throughout the whole cycle

2. Some people say take 10-20mg of Nolva throughout the whole cycle, on the contrary, some people disagree.

3. Some people say don't take letro throughout the whole cycle take Arimidex ?

4. Some people say DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING until the end of the cycle when PCT is mandatory but have Nolva or Letro on hand for gyno symptoms, well which compound is it?

5. Some people say take HCG throughout the whole cycle...also some people say that is not needed unless your are doing a 12 week cycle?? Again conflicting opinions.

6. People say taking a lot of HCG can "desensitize" the LH?

7. Some people say to use Aromasin instead of the alternative compound to it?

You guys get the point, I was just wondering if any experts have some tried and true PCT plans that work with your basic beginner test cycle.

Thanks so much everyone

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJsport88 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new to the forum, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have read all of the newbie threads on this website and many others.

Now I am in the middle of planning my first cycle, I have chosen Test E @ 500mg for 10 weeks. Any opinions? Planning on injecting twice a week, every monday and thursday-friday??

BTW, I am 21 years old and have been training for 3 years, currently at a solid 187lbs.

Now here is my biggest question, no matter how much I read and no matter where I can there are ALWAYS different and conflicting opinions on Post Cycle Therapy . It seems everyone has their own way of doing it and nothing is "set in stone."

Here are some of the biggest discrepancies I notice:

1. Some people say take Letro throughout the whole cycle

2. Some people say take 10-20mg of Nolva throughout the whole cycle, on the contrary, some people disagree.

3. Some people say don't take letro throughout the whole cycle take Arimidex ?

4. Some people say DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING until the end of the cycle when PCT is mandatory but have Nolva or Letro on hand for gyno symptoms, well which compound is it?

5. Some people say take HCG throughout the whole cycle...also some people say that is not needed unless your are doing a 12 week cycle?? Again conflicting opinions.

6. People say taking a lot of HCG can "desensitize" the LH?

7. Some people say to use Aromasin instead of the alternative compound to it?

You guys get the point, I was just wondering if any experts have some tried and true PCT plans that work with your basic beginner test cycle.

Thanks so much everyone
    Welcome.
    Ok, first off, this is your standard PCT that will suffice for your cycle of test at that dose for 10wks.
    Nolva, 40/20/20/20
    clomid, 100/50/50/25.
    Thats it, it will do what it says on the tin, so to speak.

1, letro throught the whole cycle is an option for some ppl who find that it works for them, for the reasons they are using, which can be many, but generally not advised, as it's quite a powerful AI with some unwanted sides.

2, Again this depends on the person and why they are using it.

3, In the majority of cases adex is sufficient, again it depends on the person.

4, Depends on the cycle, They are totally different drugs with different mechanisms of action.

5, This is where i get bored, lol, it's ALL ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE, you should expect different opinions depending on what cycle you are running and finding out what works best for you, we all react differently to different drugs.

6, Define a lot? exactly, no one i know would take HCG in higher dosages to cause those adverse side effects.

7, Thats because there are two types of AI, steroidal type I and non steroidal type II, so again it depends on your needs and what you are using and weather it's for PCT or on cycle use.

Thread Information