hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

liver protectant

I have liv52 pills. Should I take them during or after the intake of anadrol ? I have 160 pills so I don't think I have enough for both. It says on the bottle to take four a day.

g0dsend is offline Member
    If you have the money spend it on another bottle so you can take it during and post. If you only have one bottle I would take it during. In my opinion liver supplments are not magical, water intake is 10x more imporant so make sure you keep your h20 levels high.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Anadrol is very liver toxic even at 50mg ed. I advise you do all you can to preserve your liver and cherish it! Take the liv52 + milk thistle @ high mg/ed as well as drinking lots of water to keep flushing water through your liver.
    Some have had liver work done at doc and say none of this helps your liver values but i still advise it, as it may help it recover faster hopefully.
    Spread the pills out throughout the day, for day-round absorption.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I have liv52 pills. Should I take them during or after the intake of anadrol? I have 160 pills so I don't think I have enough for both. It says on the bottle to take four a day.
    You don't say what your dose is or for how long.
    I'll guess your being sensible and using it at 50mg ED for around 4wks.
    If thats the case and you want to use a "liver protectant" then use it alongside the drol.
    But i will point out that liver issues and 17aa orals are somewhat overhyped.
    There's enough clinical studies done on oxy @ 50mg ED for 30+ wks that prove this.

PS, it's the kidneys that process and regulate the water we drink, not the liver, but obviously it's still important to drink adequate amounts.
    Last edited by LATS60; 11-17-2008 at 08:16 AM.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I don't agree with it being over hyped, the dangers are real and should be stressed. You need your liver to live, remember ?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    I don't agree with it being over hyped, the dangers are real and should be stressed. You need your liver to live, remember ?

I know you don't agree with clinical studies, i also know you need your liver to live, my wife is terminally i'll with liver disease........

Thread Information