OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member

Asking for a friend need help

hey guys, last time i asked a question u were all heaps helpful and saved me from what woudlve been a huge headaache. so im back to ask about a problem a mates got a the moment. [500mg per week test cyprionate]. would really like to know what a good "PCT" would be , or something to run with it during the cycle to stop gyno etc? thanks in advnace!!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    during cycle if he is worried about gyno he can run arimidex at .25mg a day or aromasin at 25mg per day.

for post cycle i would get some Nolvadex or Toremifene which i like and run it with the AI he uses on cycle.

something like this

week 1-4
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    arimidex .25/.25/.25
    or aromasin 25/25/25

some people will say you shouldnt run Nolva and Adex together. there is some truth to that as the effectiveness will be reduced but nevertheless the post cycle will still be effective.

If no AI is run on cycle then for the first week of post cycle I would run the Arimidex at .5mg a day or the Aromasin at 50mg a day.

OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member
    sorry, but

week 1-4
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    arimidex .25/.25/.25
    or aromasin 25/25/25

what does that mean?

nolva would be...
    20mg a day for the first week
    20mg a day for the second week
    10mg a day for the third week
    10mg a day for the fourth week

Arimidex
    .25mg a day for the first week
    .25mg a day for the second week

.....and so on

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need clomid in with that PCT. If you want to use an AI also then maybe aromasin , adex is too suppresive of estrone for running in PCT.

scott-uk is offline New Member
    i recently had the same problem mate and i agree with the others i got nipple cripple like pains as if sum 1 was squeezing my chest a source sold me some nolva (dex) D to take1 a day during my course an for two weeks after and the problem was ok...hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You need clomid in with that PCT. If you want to use an AI also then maybe aromasin, adex is too suppresive of estrone for running in PCT.
    I dont believe clomid is necessary. Nolvadex does everything clomid can do and arimidex is too suppressive at .25mg per day?

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    I dont believe clomid is necessary. Nolvadex does everything clomid can do and arimidex is too suppressive at .25mg per day?
    I'm getting a bit bored with your bad advice.
    Nolva doesn't do everything clomid can, it's a different drug.
    Iv'e already explained thats why they use clomid to test HPTA function and not nolva.

Get your facts straight on nolva and clomid, some basic reading on the mechanism of action for each drug for starters.
    I said adex suppressed estrone, you don't want to do that in PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I'm getting a bit bored with your bad advice.
    Nolva doesn't do everything clomid can, it's a different drug.
    Iv'e already explained thats why they use clomid to test HPTA function and not nolva.

Get your facts straight on nolva and clomid, some basic reading on the mechanism of action for each drug for starters.
    I said adex suppressed estrone, you don't want to do that in PCT.
    Please enlighten me Lats. you have not explained why they use clomid to test HPTA function. you simply stated that they do. I have already told you. your choice of clomid over nolva is an opinion. you have yet to show me any proof that shows clomid is superior. on the contrary the simple use of a search engine will provide results repeatedly outlining the benefits of nolvadex over clomid for HPTA recovery. please show me otherwise. im not interested in your opinion.

also since i am so out of the loop. please tell me why estronen (an estrogen) supression is bad post cycle. BTW, aromasin supresses estrone as well.

Please enlighten me Lats. you have not explained why they use clomid to test HPTA function. you simply stated that they do. I have already told you. your choice of clomid over nolva is an opinion. you have yet to show me any proof that shows clomid is superior. on the contrary the simple use of a search engine will provide results repeatedly outlining the benefits of nolvadex over clomid for HPTA recovery. please show me otherwise. im not interested in your opinion.

also since i am so out of the loop. please tell me why estronen (an estrogen) supression is bad post cycle. BTW, aromasin supresses estrone as well.
    Advising ppl that a nolva only PCT is ok!!!!!!!!!
    If thats how you interpret the mechanics behind PCT then i don't think you have the intelligence to understand any scientific papers that i may have posted.
    Just stop giving poor advice.

there is your problem bro. reading comprehension skills are lacking...never did i advise nolva alone. im over it. waste of time.

there is your problem bro. reading comprehension skills are lacking...never did i advise nolva alone. im over it. waste of time.
    Remember this.
    #2 Yesterday, 09:11 PM
    peachfuzz
    Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2007

Nolva should suffice. If you could incorporate some HCG or clomid that would help as well.

And this.

Yesterday, 09:02 PM
    peachfuzz
    Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2007

during cycle if he is worried about gyno he can run arimidex at .25mg a day or aromasin at 25mg per day.

for post cycle i would get some Nolvadex or Toremifene which i like and run it with the AI he uses on cycle.

something like this

week 1-4
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    arimidex .25/.25/.25
    or aromasin 25/25/25

some people will say you shouldnt run Nolva and Adex together. there is some truth to that as the effectiveness will be reduced but nevertheless the post cycle will still be effective.

If no AI is run on cycle then for the first week of post cycle I would run the Arimidex at .5mg a day or the Aromasin at 50mg a day.

Thats almost as bad as nolva alone, oh and doesnt nolva reduce the eficacy of adex by 38%. Now hows that PCT going to fool the hypothalmus into having a little chat with the pituitary gland, not very well.

Thread Information