Thread: hcg storage

mholla is offline Junior Member

hcg storage

I want to run hcg for 19 weeks (week 1-17 250iu 2x/wk and week 18-19 500iu 2x/wk) and doing the math that's 10500iu total. if hcg comes in 5000iu packages, would I need to mix it all at one time, it would go to waste? I would only need 250iu per shot. I could pre-load the syringes and store them, but I read they are only good for a month. Am I missing something? how do you run small doses of hcg for a long time?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its kind of a pain but mix 5000iu and then store in fridge and use it as you need it. I`m unsure weather the 30 day shelf life is accurate or not when properly stored.

mix the 5000iu and store in the vial it came in or pre loaded syringes? thanks for the help, never used hcg before and need to know how much to order so I have enough.

If you can get it in 2500iu amps that may help a little if nto just mix the 5000iu pre-laod the syringes and they should be fine if stored in the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you can get it in 2500iu amps that may help a little if nto just mix the 5000iu pre-laod the syringes and they should be fine if stored in the fridge.
    thanks for your help. also, can i use the sodium chloride solution that comes with it for sub-c injections or do i need to get sterile water for that?

I have been using the solvant that comes with mine. Have to wait for someone else to chime in I think ba water makes it last longer.

I only used the solvent that comes witht he HCG . So if u are getting a 5000iu then its 250 x 8 times (twice a wk x 4 wks) it would be 2000iu and the rest will go waste coz the life is 30 days in refrigerator. 3000iu/month will go waste. I had a friend who use to use HCG and didn't had the info about the HCG life. He use to have a shot of 1000iu / week out of 2000iu pack and throw away the rest . Poor guy used only 4000iu/month and wasted 4000iu of HCG a month.

Thread Information