PCT'S I have picked.

16-20 Aromsin 25MG ED
    16-20 Nolvadex 20MG ED
    16-20 Prov 50MG ED

16-20 Nolvadex 20MG ED
    16-20 Clomid 100MG ED
    16-20 HCG 500\iu Each week
    16-20 Prov 50MG ED

Just looking for some advice one which is the best or if it should be tweaked. I strongly believe that the 1st one is probably the best route to go but then again other people may bring up solid points why its not.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    IMO, proviron isnt a great drug.

Its a DHT, not an AI and should be used as such.

Id do this.

16-20: Aromasin - 25mgs ED
    16-20: Nolvadex - 20mgs ED
    16-20: Clomid - 25mgs ED
    14-18: hCG - 500IU's 2xW

Week 1-35 HGH 2\iu ramping up to 3-4\iu
    Week 1-14 Test E 600MG
    Week 1-14 Tren E 300MG
    Week 1-16 HCG 250\iu 2x a Week (Not needed on cycle IMO.)
    Week 1-16 Caber 1MG a Week
    (Why are you running Caber AND Letro?)
    Week 1-16 Letro .25 as needed
    Week 1-16 Prov 50MG ED (Also not needed.)

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    IMO, proviron isnt a great drug.

Its a DHT, not an AI and should be used as such.

Id do this.

16-20: Aromasin - 25mgs ED
    16-20: Nolvadex - 20mgs ED
    16-20: Clomid - 25mgs ED
    14-18: hCG - 500IU's 2xW
    Alright can you back up why caber and prov aren't needed.. I got the caber for the 19-nor i am taking Tren E. I also Have caber in case gyno acts up and caber doesn't really come in handy for me for gyno. Also prov hardens me up and keeps me dry so thats why i am using it. I always feel using it on cycle makes a cycle that much better since it binds. And hCG on cycle is something i am just messing around with. Also why hcg in PCT... and why clomid just want to understand why...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious why you say you dont need to run letro and caber together...I`m running them together now.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post
    Alright can you back up why caber and prov aren't needed.. I got the caber for the 19-nor i am taking Tren E. I also Have caber in case gyno acts up and caber doesn't really come in handy for me for gyno. Also prov hardens me up and keeps me dry so thats why i am using it. I always feel using it on cycle makes a cycle that much better since it binds. And hCG on cycle is something i am just messing around with. Also why hcg in PCT... and why clomid just want to understand why...
    You won't need caber if your running letro.
    As for prov i think war was talking PCT if you look again and no you won't need prov in PCT.
    As for the HCG there are a thousand and one different protocols, finding what works best for you will take trial and error.

^^^ LATS knows...

Thats exactly correct.

If youre running Letro, there is no need for Caber.

You can use the Proviron if you want, you know your body better than i do. It just didnt make sense since you are already running Letro (Which is an AI) and will keep both Estrogen/Progesterone side effects under control during the cycle.

And again LATS is correct with the hCG protocal. Thats just works best for me.

Read this link. It gives good insight on whats best from a medical professional.

The most efficient way to use HCG
    a must read

Best of Luck bro!

-WAR

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Alright i understand all of that 100% but! why the clomid? I mean i read study after study and experience saying clomid with that PCT is pointless if you can just enlighten me on why the clomid...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post
    Alright i understand all of that 100% but! why the clomid? I mean i read study after study and experience saying clomid with that PCT is pointless if you can just enlighten me on why the clomid...
    Because clomid does something that nolva cannot, in 7days at 100mg it increases LH and FSH by as much as 50%,and when used together they work better than their sum. Although these drugs are similar compounds they are not the same. Nolva isn't used to test HPTA function clomid is, Nolva isn't used to treat secondary hypgonadism, clomid is.
    This tells us that for our purposes, fooling the HPTA to talk to the pituitary to produces these gonadtropins, clomid will always make your PCT more successful.
    Almost forgot Clomid unlike nolva, exerts a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on the pituitary by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.
    Last edited by LATS60; 11-30-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: addition

^^^ Yeah i was just gonna say that...

But seriously, that basically is the reason bro. Although Nolva and Clomid are both SERMS, they do have seperate functions.

Nolva isn't used to test HPTA function clomid is, Nolva isn't used to treat secondary hypgonadism, clomid is.
    This being one of its main functions. Thats why a small dose of Clomid will go a long way in one's PCT.

People often abuse Clomid in doses of 150mgs-300mgs and get horrible side effects. IMO, as long as its kept under 100mgs, those sides seem to not have as big an effect.

Thread Information