ezzat is offline New Member

0 testosterone after cycle need to rise it up

Hi everybody in this section
    I’m a man 40y/o bodybuilder since six years ago... I finished my 4th six weeks cycle on 21/5/2008 containing of:
    Deca – up to 2000 mg/week
    Testosterone enantat – up to 1000 mg/week
    Dianabol – up to 80 mg/day and decrease the dose to 40 mg/day
    Nolvadex – 10 mg every day through the cycle

PCT: finished on 20/6/2008
    Week 7 – 100 mg Clomid/day + 5000I.U. HCG /week in one shoot.
    Week 8 – 100 mg Clomid/day + 5000I.U. HCG/week in one shoot.
    Week 9 – 50 mg Clomid/day + 5000I.U. HCG/week in one shoot.
    Week 10 – 50 mg Clomid/day
    After that I get low sex drive & I decided to do a blood test
    First blood test for testosterone level on 16/9/2008 & the result was 0,56 ng/ml
    Second blood test for testosterone on 03/11/2008 & the result was 1,95 ng/ml
    The normal range in our laboratories is between (3 – 10 ng/ml)

Now I’m facing many problems such as:
    •lost all gains
    •lost the muscle hardness
    •fat increased
    •my lower chest was dangled down
    •Lost of strength
    •Joints pain

A doctor said: to raise testosterone take testoveron 1ml/week for four weeks,
    One of advanced bodybuilders said: take another dose of HCG instead of the old one (the old HCG may be fake)… the dose like that:
    Week 1: Sat.1500I.U. + mon.1500I.U. + wed.1500I.U.
    Week 2: Sat.1500I.U. + mon.1500I.U. + wed.1500I.U.
    And the problem will be fixed…
    Now who’s right, how to solve this problem???!!! You are kindly requested to help me and others who have a same problem.
    Note: we don’t have Arimidex , liquidex or aromasin .

just I added some remarks

Quote Originally Posted by ezzat View Post
    Hi everybody in this section
    I’m a man 40y/o bodybuilder since six years ago... I finished my 4th six weeks cycle on 21/5/2008 containing of:
    Deca – up to 2000 mg/week for all the six weeks
    Testosterone enantat – up to 1500 mg/week in the middle of cycle & going down again.
    Dianabol – up to 80 mg/day and decrease the dose to 40 mg/day for all the six weeks such as (40/60/80/60/40/40).
    Nolvadex – 10 mg every day through the cycle

PCT: finished on 20/6/2008
    Week 7 – 100 mg Clomid/day + 5000I.U. HCG /week in one shoot.
    Week 8 – 100 mg Clomid/day + 5000I.U. HCG/week in one shoot.
    Week 9 – 50 mg Clomid/day + 5000I.U. HCG/week in one shoot.
    Week 10 – 50 mg Clomid/day
    After that I get low sex drive & I decided to do a blood test
    First blood test for testosterone level on 16/9/2008 & the result was 0,56 ng/ml
    Second blood test for testosterone on 03/11/2008 & the result was 1,95 ng/ml
    The normal range in our laboratories is between (3 – 10 ng/ml)

Now I’m facing many problems such as:
    •lost all gains
    •lost the muscle hardness
    •fat increased
    •my lower chest was dangled down
    •Lost of strength
    •Joints pain

A doctor said: to raise testosterone take testoveron 1ml/week for four weeks,
    One of advanced bodybuilders said: take another dose of HCG instead of the old one (the old HCG may be fake)… the dose like that:
    Week 2: Sat.1500I.U. + mon.1500I.U. + wed.1500I.U.
    And the problem will be fixed…
    Now who’s right, how to solve this problem???!!! You are kindly requested to help me and others who have a same problem.
    Note: we don’t have Arimidex, liquidex or aromasin.
    I just added some remarks belong to my 5th cycle sorry for the mistake:
    Deca – up to 2000 mg/week for all the six weeks
    Testosterone enantat – up to 1500 mg/week in the middle of cycle & going down again.
    Dianabol – up to 80 mg/day and decrease the dose to 40 mg/day for all the six weeks such as (40/60/80/60/40/40).

binder is offline Member
    That is low. The only thing i was going to recommend you have already stated you cannot get.

Those lab ranges sounds like free testosterone which can be altered by a lot of things. You should see if he'll run a total testosterone on you to see what that level is at. There might be another hormonal problem causing the testosterone your body produces to stay binded. This would generate a more "normal" total test but a low free test. I would also check estradiol levels too just in case to see if those are out of hand.

I think your doctor is on the right track with the hcg . Your body might have become desensitized therefore requiring a higher dosage of HCG to get the desired results.

Let us know how it goes. I'm curious some of your other hormone levels.

First of all you SHOULD HAVE started using HCG from week 2, Ok thats fine, but then you used 5000 iu /week in one shot ! Thats bit too much. It should have been 1000iu in one shot or 500iu twice a week at max. Doses over 1000 IU are noted for their tendency to cause or aggravate gynecomastia , and also act to desensitize the testicles to LH. And perhaps because of that you have got the first five problems and the 6th i have no idea. I think the
    Week 2 same -- --- --- |
    doses you mentioned will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    I think your doctor is on the right track with the hcg. Your body might have become desensitized therefore requiring a higher dosage of HCG to get the desired results.........
    Hey Binder the DOC is with Testoveron and the Advance Bodybuilder he mentioned said the HCG dosage

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Hey Binder the DOC is with Testoveron and the Advance Bodybuilder he mentioned said the HCG dosage
    oh my bad. I completely missed that.

Testoveron, so he basically wants to supplement your test. That won't help your body produce it naturally. It will stop the side effects though.

Hi brothers
    first thank you for the replay
    according to the long time I stay with approximately 0 natural testosteron level & the very bad mood in the last months I decide to listen to the advanced bodybuilder to take HCG because I think the doctor was not right in my case, I need something for motivate the tests to produce testosterone ... but with testoveron???!!! I think it will be but not naturally...
    I start week a go with HCG as mentioned plus I add 20mg nolvadex ED & for this first week I feel that some gains return & some of the joints pain gone, but the low sex drive still not changed!
    brothers what do you think it's needed now to add something else or something like clomid??? give me please your advice.

Add clomid 100mg during you PCT and then get yourself tested and please post the results.
    Good Luck.

Add clomid 100mg during you PCT and then get yourself tested and please post the results.
    Good Luck.
    Hi bladerunner9
    you said to me to add 100mg clomid, but you don't said for how long weeks, and the dose must be going down or I should still with 100mg for all the weeks??!! please replay.

Ahh sory my mistake. Take it for 3 weeks and decrease the dose by 50mgs after 10 days until you finish it.

First 10 days - 100mg
    Next 11 days 50mg

By the way where r u from ?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    At your age & cycle history there's a pretty good chance your test will never be high again.

Why not just get on TRT and run your high dose cycles in between... You will keep most of your gains and won't have to worry about the crash afterwards.

TRT Perhaps.

But you cannot make it sure unless you do not give it a try.
    Start with the basic and then for others. If its not then you can go for other options IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    At your age & cycle history there's a pretty good chance your test will never be high again.

Why not just get on TRT and run your high dose cycles in between... You will keep most of your gains and won't have to worry about the crash afterwards.
    big truck yes I know that I make a big mistake taken a high dose of steroids (because a small dose gived me nothing - with out any results)and for that it's now clear that my natural testosterone may be as you said...
    I'm always thinking about TRT because from my early ages I never ever get a big results what ever I do also many trainers are failed with me, (all said to me that I have a good nutritions & supplements, a perfect do a training with good intensity... why you don't grow???!!!) from that time I start thinking that the problem may be inside of me, but what??? when I start to search in steroid .com and also many brothers here replay me and tried to help (it's simply make you feel good when you found support from others), then I get the idea that my problem was testosterone.
    I think that TRT will take me on a new step but I'M unable to decide go to TRT and how can I live with nothing natural testosterone, what is the dangerous for the future... many questions I have to clear it first or may be you will help me to get an answers...
    but first as bladerunner9 said simply let's give it a try...
    Last edited by ezzat; 11-29-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Wise decision. When are you going to start it ?

Wise decision. When are you going to start it ?
    Hi
    I finished HCG 1500I.U. three times a week(sat., mon., wed.) for 2 weeks with 20mg nolvadex ED as planned... I'm now on clomid & also 20mg nolvadex ED.

Good. I believe you have lowered the dose of Clomid to 50mg right ?

Good. I believe you have lowered the dose of Clomid to 50mg right ?
    yes u r right.

Alright. And check you Private message box.

Alright. And check you Private message box.
    bladerunner9 what did u mean by check the message box!!! which message box??? can u explain this please.

you seems to be new to mesage boards.
    on the top right corner of this window there is written like :-

Welcome, ezzat.
    You last visited: Today at 08:23 AM

under that it written Private message. Click on that hot shot.

Thumbs up

you seems to be new to mesage boards.
    on the top right corner of this window there is written like :-

Welcome, ezzat.
    You last visited: Today at 08:23 AM

under that it written Private message. Click on that hot shot.
    Ok thanks dear & check yours now

Thread Information