newtoroids21 is offline New Member

Testosterone Cypionate Recovery

Hi

I am into my second 10ml bottle of teston qv 200 (testosterone cypionate 200mg per ml)... I took the first bottle at 400mgs per week to be on the more cautious side as this is my first cycle, so i was taking 1ml every 4 days... I have started the second bottle and am taking this bottle at 500mgs per week as i feel a bit more confident... so i am now taking 1.25ml every 4 days

I have plenty of tamoxifen /nolvadex on hand, and originally was going to go for a 40/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 cycle of tamoxifen 2 weeks after my last injection of cypionate . But after browsing through alot of forums etc i have now seen alot of people talking about HCG ... The thing is that when it comes to PCT there seems to be alot of conflicting advice. originally i had thought that nolvadex/tamoxifen would be enough as a standalone to recover, but am now wondering do i need HCG... I can get it, but if the nolvadex alone is enough to recover i would just stick to that...

Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    I only use HCG when the first signs of testicular atrophy appear, any pain, numbness, tingling, etc. in the boys. Some are more prone to this than others, so you may not need it at all on that cycle. Personally I only seem to atrophy when high doses of a 19nor are introduced into the mix.

To be honest, i think my testicles have shrunk slightly, nothing too major, but slightly, but then again i dont know if this is just all in my head since its my first course of gear... if testicular atrophy does happen, and HCG is not used and you just skip straight to the nolvadex pct, do the testicles come back up to size on their own anyway??

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoroids21 View Post
    To be honest, i think my testicles have shrunk slightly, nothing too major, but slightly, but then again i dont know if this is just all in my head since its my first course of gear... if testicular atrophy does happen, and HCG is not used and you just skip straight to the nolvadex pct, do the testicles come back up to size on their own anyway??
    yes, eventually in most cases they will bounce back on their own, but HCG greatly speeds the process.

when you say eventually, how long is that on average? also is it just more of a cosmetic thing or is it necessary that they come back to size to retain gains? sorry for all the stupid questions

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoroids21 View Post
    when you say eventually, how long is that on average? also is it just more of a cosmetic thing or is it necessary that they come back to size to retain gains? sorry for all the stupid questions
    it's not a stupid question at all. I've only been at a point of atrophy once in which I did not use HCG , and it took at least a couple months if memory serves. Everyone is different though. And no, it's not just cosmetic, if it were I would have kept the little ones, they made my package seem much more aerodynamic

thanks for your help mate i appreciate it.. i have come to the conclusion and feel alot more confident that when i come off the cyp, i will wait 2 weeks then start nolvadex 40/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20 ... and wont need HCG unless my testicles are too small for comfort lol.... question regarding the HCG though, i have been told to wait 10 to 12 days after the last jag and take the HCG, then 4 days later take another jag of HCG, but then again this came from a person who told me that is all i would need to recover... but after reading a bit i cant work out how this can be true as HCG is suppressive in its own right... so, if i do atrophy enough for it to be of concern to myself, how is HCG best used in conjunction with nolvadex to recover properly?? Thanks again mate

Big
    you were correct in your research, HCG alone would not suffice as pct. I use it at 500iu every 4 or 5 days once atrophy appears, if I was on a long cycle I would use it on cycle once it became an issue, if it appeared at the end of the cycle then using it as part of pct is fine. I only continue it till the boys seem back to normal, which doesn't take long (for me less than a few weeks).

Measuring HCG

Im just wondering 2 more things... The HCG i can get comes in 1500iu ampules... 3x 1500iu

What im wondering is, to get 500iu, do i simply mix one of the ampules and draw 1/3 of the liquid... 1/3 of 1500 = 500

does it work like that?/

also say i use hcg after the cycle, or start using hcg while still on cycle since my testicles have started to atrophy... i take 500iu every 4 days right? but what if hcg treatment runs on for longer than the 2 week mark when im ment to start nolvadex therapy? i mean what if after 2 weeks of hcg my testicles still havent come back to size, do i start taking the nolvadex anyway while continuing hcg, or do i just use hcg alone until the testicles have recovered, then start nolvadex afterwards?? also if im using after the cycle, do i start straight away? same day as last jag, or do i wait 4 days or what??

Big
    read this, then see what questions remain:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=292564

Thread Information