newtoroids21 is offline New Member

what exactly is the post cycle crash?

what exactly is the post cycle crash? not that i plan on experiencing it for myself lol... i mean i know the body goes into a catabolic state and its possible you will loose all your gains, and testosterone levels are suppressed, but how do you actually feel when you "crash"? just asking out of curiosity

im nearing the end of my first ever cycle, test Cyp, and am slightly nervous about finishing up, but i have plenty of nolvadex on hand so hopefully i wont have to experience the crash first hand

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I actually felt really down. Its a psychological thing knowing that the power of the juice is with you no more

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Smile

it was easily the most unmotivated period of my life. no ambition to lift, no ambition to diet. Totally down! Test makes you feel so good man. Imagine if Zeus was thrown down from Mount Olympus and made into a mere mortal..how that might feel. Thats how it felt! I dont recommend it!

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    I'm 19. No steroids . Just found out by lab tests though that I have higher estrogen levels and probably lower test.

I feel tired, unmotivated, and understimulated. I seem like a really chill person because I usually just sit around when in groups and enjoy the company.

I still enjoy stuff though, its just that I enjoy just being around people, but not actually having to contribute much because I'm too tired to always go go go.

Jimmy Crack Corn is offline New Member
    yeah im dealing w/ this right now tooo. it sucks, i'm exhausted, lazy, un motivated, no sex drive, & can't sleep at night b/c I worry about stupid stuff i can't control.
    i've been through it before it just takes time for your body to reset back to default.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blastedlooger View Post
    I'm 19. No steroids . Just found out by lab tests though that I have higher estrogen levels and probably lower test.

I feel tired, unmotivated, and understimulated. I seem like a really chill person because I usually just sit around when in groups and enjoy the company.

I still enjoy stuff though, its just that I enjoy just being around people, but not actually having to contribute much because I'm too tired to always go go go.
    Recommend going/going back to your Dr, getting your full bloods done. Dr. might be able to help if it's an issue mate.

Additionally, if you do have low natural test levels, some simple dietary changes might help. A low fat diet won't help matters. Also the addition of ZMA & Tribulus, if your not already supplementing. Most youngsters won't benefit too much from Tribulus, but if your running low, I see no reason why it won't help.
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 01-02-2009 at 04:50 AM.

Thread Information