Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member

adex on cycle and on pct???

I'm going to be running

1 - 12 test e 500mgs a week
    1 - 4 25mg Dbol
    1 - 12 .25mg Adex eod

Should i still run adex in the pct or just nolva and clomid?

also should i just take 20mg of each for 30 days 2 weeks after my last test injection or should i start high and then drop off - e.g. 100mg for week 1, 50mg for week 2, then 20mg for the last two?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    I'm going to be running

1 - 4 25mg Dbol
    1 - 12 .25mg Adex eod

also should i just take 20mg of each for 30 days 2 weeks after my last test injection or should i start high and then drop off - e.g. 100mg for week 1, 50mg for week 2, then 20mg for the last two?

This is way wrong bro. Go to the PCT section and read through the stickies and other posts. Its a long ester so you wait 2 weeks after last shot before even starting PCT. Then from there nolva and clomid are run at different dosages. The adex should be fine running it all the up until pct and then just running nolva and clomid. Have you thought about increasing the dbol also. Its a little low

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    That looks good on the adex, I would just run Nolva starting two weeks after last shot at 20 a day for four weeks. cycle looks solid. Is this your first cycle, if so you might not need to run adex until you feel sides. I run it at .25 ed because Im gyno prone. good luck.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to be running

1 - 4 25mg Dbol
    1 - 12 .25mg Adex eod

PCT prorocol for your cycle
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/25.
    Adex is of little use in PCT, if you want to use an AI use a type I like aromasin .

Yeah this is my first cycle, I thought of running the Adex as I am dropping down from 19% bf to 13% before i start so might be prone to blowing up whilst I am eating 5000 kcals on cycle etc… so thought I’d be better safe than sorry and run it eod as if I do gain some bf on it I don’t want to be more prone to the estrogen sides - also i am a bit of a hypocondriac so would prob think i was getting gyno after a couple of weeks and start running adex so might as well just run it from the start!

Should I run .25mg ed or eod or adex?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah this is my first cycle, I thought of running the Adex as I am dropping down from 19% bf to 13% before i start so might be prone to blowing up whilst I am eating 5000 kcals on cycle etc… so thought I’d be better safe than sorry and run it eod as if I do gain some bf on it I don’t want to be more prone to the estrogen sides - also i am a bit of a hypocondriac so would prob think i was getting gyno after a couple of weeks and start running adex so might as well just run it from the start!

Should I run .25mg ed or eod or adex?

EOD, always start with the lowest dose, you can always increase to ED if you feel the need.

Thanks for the help guys, now for a question to make you shake you heads and think tut tut newbie.

But are clomid and nolva injections or tablets?

sorry and thanks lol

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Let me start
    Heh, it's all good though. We all learn somewhere.

If you get them from AR-R .com than all PCT products are liquid and come with an oral syringe. You do not inject your PCT products.
    You can get pills from other places.

ok - Thanks Ironside,

Just wanted to check as when i come of my cycle i am going on on a rugby tour for 3 days and so didn't want to take syringes etc... on a aplane - tablets will be fine though if i stick them in a dif bottle....

Thread Information