allabout is offline New Member

A bulking cycle and PCT !

hey all !

i will be running the following cycle in the near future for 6 weeks, the schedual will be repetitive on a weekly basis for 6 weeks :

1st week 2nd week 3rd week 4th week 5th week 6th week

Saturdays 200 mg of Deca -Durabolin

Sundays 100mg of Testosterone Propionate (Testolic)

Tuesdays 200mg of Equipoise for weeks 1,2,3&4 and 100mg of Equipoise for weeks 5&6

Wednesdays 200mg of Primobolan for weeks 1,2,3&4 and 100mg of Primobolan for weeks 5&6

Also, 50mg of Anadrol -50 consumed 30-45 minutes before my workout

And, 50mg of Dianabol taken after my workout immediately

i need some advice in regard to PCT because i already have Liv.52, Cystone and Nolvadex on hand; however, i need to be more enlightened about the doses and time of usage, also if any thing else needed to be added overall the bulking cycle or PCT, and when shall i run my PCT? once i finish the bulking cycle or along with it ?

A professional Input is always appreciated in here

Ciao !
    Last edited by allabout; 12-08-2008 at 12:54 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You need more than pct advice, you need someone to show you how to construct a cycle. That cycle is a trainwreck.
    Lets start with your full stats and cycle history...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well with the compounds like Deca , Primo and Equipose they are just going to be getting started by the time you finish the cycle. They are run best at a minimum of 12 weeks IMO. If you want to run a short burst cycle look into NPP and ditch the equipose as it will be a waste for anything less than 12 weeks.... same with the Primo. Also why dbol and anadrol . I personaly would stick with one or the other and space it out evenly through the day. Also I guess your running the cystone for kidney stones??? I would add in an AI like aromasin PCT w/ nolva

Do more research and fix that cycle

And stats BTW
    weight
    bf

Yep and you just made it even more of a trainwreck by editing it and only injecting Test prop on sundays. You need to be injecting prop ed or at least eod. Its not a long ester and as a very short half life (2-3 days). Plus your dose is extremely low and there is several other things wrong here too. You cycle is a mess. Just scrap that and look into something else.

Go ahead and give us the stats and we will better assist you

thanx to both of u, Reed500 and Big for ur quick replies !

anyways, i have been naturally and consistently working out for almost 3 years !

i am 26 years old, about 182 cm in height and 87 kg, i don't know what those r equivalent to in ft and pound resepctively !

BF best guess around 12 % or a bit less , my body is lean enough and i wanna push it furthermore to put some weight on and add some muscle mass !

so fix me up with a good cycle plan because i already got the gears ready on hand but i haven't used any yet !

thanx for ur input

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    first cycle should be long estered test only.

Its best not to hold hands and write cycles out for someone. If something pops up it is best to know yourself b/c if you can't construct a cycle for yourself then you have some more research to do. Now granted if do get a good cycle together we can tweak it for you but the cycle you posted is horrible and shows lack of research. Its ok we have all been there. No one is born with the knowledge but its best to wait, research, learn, then cycle.... I'm glad I waited and did it right....

Anyway your best bet is to start here ----> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179
    Understand proper cycles, esters, PCT, what each drug does etc etc
    Your gear is not going to expire if you put in a couple more weeks or months of studying. If you do it right and KNOW what you are doing there should be little to no problems

i would appreciate a full plan with explanation given here rather than a general talk !

thanx

thanx alot Reed500

i appreciate ur effort and time

Like I said before we are not and should not make out plans for the uneducated. If you want an explanation there are threads and threads of how to cycle properly. I gave you a great link to all the best info on the site. I'm not going to type out the explanation for the entire cycle and why you want to do this and that, that would take pages and pages of writing that has already been done. Nobody did it for me and I am glad I have the understanding of what I'm doing rather than someone telling me what to do without understanding it myself which would make me look like a fool

But if you get lucky you might have a newbie come through and write one out for you. Best of luck and happy research.

I understand it might be frustrating as we have built our society on instant gratification and laziness but these drugs are not to be taken lightly and anyone that makes the step to use them needs to have a pretty good grasp of what to do. Not the dude who just wants juice for spring break and will put anything in his body in hopes of achieving more girls.

Research, understand your compounds and how to cycle. Come back and propose one and we will let you know if you got it right this time

it is just that i do trust in most ppl's openions in particular those with experience in such fields however i really don't hae time to read alot , i know i sound lazy but i need some help with it to construct a good cycle plan with explanatory notes of why using such and such and so on !

this steroids buisness where i come from, dealrs only care about getting paid and i am more concerned about getting the right approach meanwhile stay healthy with the good protection help !

that's why i came on here to seek a pro advice and help otherwise, i would rather staying on GNC products !

thanx all ,,

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Judging by what you posted you are no where near ready to cycle. You are messing with hormonal drugs here it is best to know as much as possible before use.

Like you said you don't have a lot of time to read.... I don't have alot of time to write pages and pages of footnotes that have already been written on the site

Here I even take time to break it up for you

Basics--- http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post3167378

My favorite PCT thread ---- PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

Profiles to most of the drugs ----- http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ysprune=&f=104

It can't get any easier than that.

btw, i didn't constuct that plan myself, i actually consulted a pro-bodybuilder, he's a beast but i don't know how his plan seems to be a trainwreck all of the sudden !!!

u guys made me suspect everyone in my gym !!!

Reed500 !

Bro, u r the best !

dude , real thanx go out for u

i really appreciate ur time and effort taken to help others !

God bless ya

No problem bro. If I really didn't care or didnt want to REALLY help others I would just construct a cycle for you and hope you do it right. Like they say give a man fish he eats for a day teach a man to fish.... well he will be HUGE!!!!

But on another note I can't believe a pro told you that mess. What is his name BTW. I have learned, especially in the last couple months, that the people in the gym that I believed were knowledgeable really don't have a full grasp on how to do it right. YOu can't even believe some of the stuff that comes out of there mouth now when we try to talk about it. I was blown away. This place is full of good knowledge and help. Stick around, ask questions, get a good diet plan, help on your routine, or whatever. And once you researched and learned you will be glad you waited just like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Judging by what you posted you are no where near ready to cycle. You are messing with hormonal drugs here it is best to know as much as possible before use.
    thanx fo the interaction but i would appreciate a more pro act and answer that would be considered informative not downing !

i know myself pretty much, if i am about to do anything , i will do it , no matter what the cost is , so such comments won't really help me to get to the right approach, instead i would be glad to be helped rather than spanked !!
    Last edited by allabout; 12-08-2008 at 01:57 PM.

thanx again Reed500

i would be glad to get a cycle constructed by u :P , my pleasur to follow LOOL

u see, i am from Saudi Arabia, as i said where i come from , ppl run blank about steroids , they really abuse them with out the proper knoweledge , and most of newbies open up to those personal trainers at the gyms about wanting ideal bodies, however, those trainers will provide them with steroids for double the prices because all they really care for is the money regardless of the clients' health, so there have been a very huge misconception on steroids and a big gap in knowledge , that's why my intention was to ask before i use , otherwise, as i said i'd rather staying on GNC products for my own good health and safety !
    Last edited by allabout; 12-08-2008 at 02:08 PM.

Thread Information