muffin man is offline Junior Member

before i go buy it, can u tell me what's my ideal pct 4 this cycle?

Long story short, i paid a guy for some gear and all the pct stuff that i would need. He said he was having problems with customs etc so in the meantime i began my cycle thinking i would have the pct stuff by the end of it. Well i'm like a week or 2 away from being finished and the kid never came through...

So i'm wondering if you guys could tell me what my ideal pct should be (i apologize for not just looking through the old threads super thoroughly but i just need to get this going). I'm hopefully going to try to order up what i need from somewhere.

i've been on for 14 weeks now! started with 6 weeks of test prop at 100mg eod, then another 4 weeks of 100mg prop eod and 300mg test enanthate once per week, then switched over to only test e at 300 mg once per week.

so at the moment i'm only on 300mg test e once a week. i'm still making pretty good gains and feel great. (my goal wasn't necessarily to get jakked. just to gain strength, a little size and to just basically feel good and recover quicker from training. i'm a pro athlete, in a sport with no money lol, but where body weight to strength ratio is vital) anyways, i still feel like it's working great but i know i need to get off of it so if i can get any help it would be great. thanks

ps, reason i jumped from prop to enantate was because of the sever pain from the eod prop shots causing me to not be able to train certain aspects of my sport.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...6d4df22b53fe16

Start PCT 2 weeks after last injection of Test E

Clomid @ 100mg/ED week 1 then 50mg/ED weeks 2-4
    Armidex @ .25mg/ED for 4 weeks
    Nolvadex @ 20mg/ED for 6 weeks

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 12-16-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks man

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    The PCT i'd recommend is
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    A type I AI is what you need, like aromasin , you also need to run it a wk longer than your serms, the whole point is to stop estrogen rebound once you stop your serms.
    PS, why didn't you use the prop at the end of your cycle? then you wouldn't have to wait 2 wks to start PCT.

i had only planned on doing prop but the pain got so insanely bad that it was either stop right then and there or switch over to something with less frequent injections.

i ordered the clomi/tamox/liquidex combo. how do ya think i should go w/ it?

THE_FREAK is offline New Member
    not trying to high jack your thread but thought this might help you as well. is having letrozole on hand a good idea or will these other PCT's be enough to stop gyno if it occurs in the middle of a cycle?

Thread Information