Thread: Fake HCG?

peptide is offline Junior Member

Fake HCG?

Does anyone have 1st hand experience testing to see if your HCG is real or not. I've heard some say to reconstitute a vial and squirt it on a pregnancy test if it's positive then it's real and if it's negative it's not real HCG.

Then I read others state that this is not true. That they performed that test with US Dr. prescribed Pregnyl and the test came back negative. I've also read that your supposed to urinate on the preg test after a couple doses of HCG.

So what gives... Does anyone have and real world experience whether pregnancy tests really can be used to test HCG? And if so, exactly how should the test be performed?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry about it. Fake hCG is pretty unusual. It's cheap.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. Easy to fake i guess butt still why would you go out of way to do that

peptide is offline Junior Member
    I'm really confused here... I have a bunch of HCG that I can not get to trigger positive on a pregnancy test. I have some Chinese generics and I also have some USA Dr. prescribed HCG that I was personally prescribed from a US pharmacy (Brand name:Abraxis Pharmaceutical).

I reconstituted both with bacteriostatic water and tested on cheap-o no name pregnancy tests from Target as well as the expensive EPT brand pregnancy test. I can't get positive tests on anything. I have burned through 6 pregnancy tests on various batches. Is it possible that the bacteriostatic water is throwing this off. Do I need to reconstitute with sterile water instead?

Please no responses like just use it and don't worry about it. That's not the point. I know that both HCG's I have are legit because they are doing what they are supposed to do to my "twin boys". I'm trying to understand why I cant get any positive results on the pregnancy tests.
    Last edited by peptide; 12-20-2008 at 09:19 PM.

I highly doubt that the HCG is fake, especially if you got some of it from a legit Dr. and pharmacy. I have never used a pregnancy test to check for authenticity. I just looked to see the shrinkage resistance and or rebound rate of my jewels. I wouldn't spend any more money on pregnancy tests, just have faith and let your balls be the proof

Thread Information