newtoroids21 is offline New Member

will 1500IU help me recover quicker after testosterone cypionate?

hi,

i have 2 or 3 injections left in my testosterone cypionate course (unfortunately lost count ) ... i had 2 10ml bottles, the first bottle i took at 1ml every 4 days (its 200mg per ml, so that worked out at 400mg per week for the first 10 ml)... the second 10ml bottle ive been taking at 500mg per week (1.25ml every 4 days/2.5ml every week).. by the looks of the bottle i have 2 or 3 "1.25ml" injections left... anyway...

after my last injection of cyp i was going to wait 2 weeks then start a 40/20/20/20 nolvadex /tamoxifen course, but have now got HCG 1500... it is 6 bottles 3 of which are powder and 3 of which are a 1ml solvent, so it works out i have 3x 1500IU shots... i was wondering if i was to wait a few days after my last shot of cypionate , and take one of the 1500IU shots, then wait until the 2 week point after my last cyp shot and start the nolvadex course as planned, would this help speed my recovery and help me keep more of my gains? also how long after the last shot of cyp should i take the 1500IU shot of HCG???

or is it a better idea i just leave the HCG out and skip to tamoxifen/nolvadex?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    you can run the hcg at 500IUs ed through your pct. some like this method. others prefer to run 500IUs a few days a week when they are in their last 4 weeks or so of cycle before hitting pct to aid recovery. the choice is yours, just dont overdo the hcg in pct as hcg is suppressive to a degree

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    was nolva your only compound for pct? i would definitely suggest adding some clomid or preferrably aromasin to your pct.

newtoroids21 is offline New Member
    nolva is all i have as far as pct is concerned as i was under the impression this would be sufficient... i know some choose to run nolva/clomid together, but i thought others would run either alone, and as id heard that clomid is nasty, i thought id go with tamoxifen instead....

if 1ml=1500iu of hcg , then 1/3 of a ml=500iu right?

thing is i just have regular syringes that go up to 2.5ml in 0.5 increments, with each .5 increment spit into quarters... im not quite sure what 1/3 of a ml would look like in these syringes? maths was never my strong point...

can i run hcg between stopping the cyp and before pct? as at this stage i feel it would be simpler and as its my first cycle i would like to keep things simple

Clomid does taste like crap but, that should not be the deciding factor as to whether or not you take it PC. Clomid therapy is a standard part of pct to restore your natural hormonal balance. IMO Clomid should definately be used in your pct. Also continue using your hcg pc. There are many different regiments for administering pct. I just had to test what worked best for me. It takes alot of cycles and post cycle blood work to find out what works best for your body because eveyone is different. No matter what regiment you choose definately use clomid at some point.

Thread Information