Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: aromasin dosage

  1. #1
    Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    68

    aromasin dosage

    from what i've read, the most common dosage of aromasin for pct seems to be 25mg ed for 3 weeks. is 10mg ed for 30 days sufficient? or, a waste of time?

    if taking nolva and clomid during pct, would you guys rather take 1mg of L-dex ed for 30 days or 10mg of aromasin ed for 30 days during pct?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bai Xiong Ma View Post
    from what i've read, the most common dosage of aromasin for pct seems to be 25mg ed for 3 weeks. is 10mg ed for 30 days sufficient? or, a waste of time?

    if taking nolva and clomid during pct, would you guys rather take 1mg of L-dex ed for 30 days or 10mg of aromasin ed for 30 days during pct?

    thanks
    10mg/ED Aromasin.

    Nolva and Arimidex dont go well together. Nolva reduces Arimidex's plasma concentrations by around 30%.

  3. #3
    Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    68
    thanks swifto. i had read that nolva messes with L-dex. aromasin it is.

  4. #4
    Maverick_J8's Avatar
    Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    605
    Why not 25mg/ED for 30 days? Not enough?

  5. #5
    Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    68
    the aromasin that i'm looking at getting is dosed at 10mg/ml in a 30ml bottle. i'm already in for more than i wanted to be for this next one. i'm just trying to find the lowest acceptable effective dosage... i know i'd probably be better off at 25mgs ed for 3 weeks. but, right now i'm trying to balance cost -vs-effectiveness...

  6. #6
    Maverick_J8's Avatar
    Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bai Xiong Ma View Post
    the aromasin that i'm looking at getting is dosed at 10mg/ml in a 30ml bottle. i'm already in for more than i wanted to be for this next one. i'm just trying to find the lowest acceptable effective dosage... i know i'd probably be better off at 25mgs ed for 3 weeks. but, right now i'm trying to balance cost -vs-effectiveness...
    You'll be fine on either dose.

    Clomid 100 for 30 - Or 100 for 15, 50 for 15.
    Nolva 20 for 30
    Aromasin 10 for 30

    That's the schedule I would go for.

  7. #7
    Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    You'll be fine on either dose.

    Clomid 100 for 30 - Or 100 for 15, 50 for 15.
    Nolva 20 for 30
    Aromasin 10 for 30

    That's the schedule I would go for.
    thanks bro. that's pretty much exactly what my planned dosing schedule looks like.

  8. #8
    Maverick_J8's Avatar
    Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bai Xiong Ma View Post
    thanks bro. that's pretty much exactly what my planned dosing schedule looks like.
    What was/is your cycle btw?

  9. #9
    Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    What was/is your cycle btw?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=369114

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •