Thread: tits!? :)

nath78 is offline Associate Member

tits!? :)

i used steroids quite a while ago but didnt really know what i was doing i just took 5ml here and there 2ml a wk then 1ml on the last week then leave it a couple of weeks and do it again i did this about 3 times and never did no pct....stupid i know!im currently doing a proper cycle now and have all the pct etc ready for when i finish,but i have a bit of body fat 13% and have a little bit of fat on my nipples so they look a bit dodgy when i tense them,but if im in the shower or cold etc and they go hard they look fine..is this estrogen build up or just fat..any real way to tell??i know i should have run a bit of pct before this cycle but i didnt ive got good pct for the end of this cycle tho so...and also if you did have estrogen build up and developed a small bit of tit could you get rid of it??
    thanks
    nathan

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    i used steroids quite a while ago but didnt really know what i was doing i just took 5ml here and there 2ml a wk then 1ml on the last week then leave it a couple of weeks and do it again i did this about 3 times and never did no pct....stupid i know!im currently doing a proper cycle now and have all the pct etc ready for when i finish,but i have a bit of body fat 13% and have a little bit of fat on my nipples so they look a bit dodgy when i tense them,but if im in the shower or cold etc and they go hard they look fine..is this estrogen build up or just fat..any real way to tell??i know i should have run a bit of pct before this cycle but i didnt ive got good pct for the end of this cycle tho so...and also if you did have estrogen build up and developed a small bit of tit could you get rid of it??
    thanks
    nathan
    Sounds like psuedogynecomastia, (little bit of fat and bloat)nothing at all to worry about.
    Yes gyno can be reversed in some cases, but prevention is best.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    rite!arite bro cheers 4 tha,how do i know if i am getting gyno?will it be sensitive?

Thread Information