Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Win369 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    180

    Question Nolvadex and Proviron for PCT

    i am in PCT now...i use 20mg of nolvadex with proviron 25mg daily for 14 weeks.

    any input about it ? thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    523
    What was the cycle ?

  3. #3
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Win369 View Post
    i am in PCT now...i use 20mg of nolvadex with proviron 25mg daily for 14 weeks.

    any input about it ? thanks.
    14wks of PCT???

  4. #4
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    14wks of PCT???
    Hhmmm...What the **** did the cycle look like?

    PCT should take as long as it takes to recover, not set at 3 or 4 weeks.

    wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/Ed
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/Ed
    wk 1-5 Proviron 25mg/ED or EOD for labido.

  5. #5
    Win369 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Hhmmm...What the **** did the cycle look like?

    PCT should take as long as it takes to recover, not set at 3 or 4 weeks.

    wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/Ed
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/Ed
    wk 1-5 Proviron 25mg/ED or EOD for labido.
    Sorry i mean for 14 days not weeks. lol

    My last cycle was :
    wk 1-6 : 30mg dbol ed
    wk 1-14: Sus 150mg eod
    wk 1-12: Deca 200mg 2x a week

  6. #6
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Win369 View Post
    Sorry i mean for 14 days not weeks. lol

    My last cycle was :
    wk 1-6 : 30mg dbol ed
    wk 1-14: Sus 150mg eod
    wk 1-12: Deca 200mg 2x a week
    Same PCT I outlined with Aromasin at 10mg/ED.

  7. #7
    Win369 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Same PCT I outlined with Aromasin at 10mg/ED.
    swifto, how bout if i take it only for 5 weeks ?

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Win369 View Post
    swifto, how bout if i take it only for 5 weeks ?
    The PCT is outlined for 5 weeks, which should be sufficient.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •