Thread: Aromasin.

T.STEEL is offline Junior Member

Aromasin.

Hey guys i was thinking about getting aromasin for my pct. I have nolva and clomid, do you think aromasin stacked with nolva/clomid would be better results for pct? Only on a test cyp cycle at 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I think it would just be overkill. I'm taking geneza aromasin now on a cycle. Half life is 24 hrs if you decide to run it. It has been proven to raise test levels from what I have read though , so I see your desire to run it pct. See what everyone else thinks.
    Peace Oz

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    More and more ppl are incorporating aromasin in their PCT, Hopefully we will hear from someone who does and whether they think it improved recovery, here's a little light reading.

Pharmacotherapeutic group: steroidal aromatase inhibitor; anti-neoplastic agent

ATC: L02BG06

Exemestane is an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inhibitor, structurally related to the natural substrate androstenedione. In post-menopausal women, oestrogens are produced primarily from the conversion of androgens into oestrogens through the aromatase enzyme in peripheral tissues. Oestrogen deprivation through aromatase inhibition is an effective and selective treatment for hormone dependent breast cancer in postmenopausal women. In postmenopausal women, Aromasin® p.o. significantly lowered serum oestrogen concentrations starting from a 5 mg dose, reaching maximal suppression (>90%) with a dose of 10-25 mg. In postmenopausal breast cancer patients treated with the 25 mg daily dose, whole body aromatization was reduced by 98%.

Exemestane does not possess any progestogenic or oestrogenic activity. A slight androgenic activity, probably due to the 17-hydro derivative, has been observed mainly at high doses. In multiple daily doses trials, Aromasin® had no detectable effects on adrenal biosynthesis of cortisol or aldosterone, measured before or after ACTH challenge, thus demonstrating its selectivity with regard to the other enzymes involved in the steroidogenic pathway.

Glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid replacements are therefore not needed. A non dose-dependent slight increase in serum LH and FSH levels has been observed even at low doses: this effect is, however, expected for the pharmacological class and is probably the result of feedback at the pituitary level due to the reduction in oestrogen levels that stimulate the pituitary secretion of gonadotropins.

T.STEEL is offline Junior Member
    yeah if anyone has had experience with it, please reply if possible.

Thread Information