dmc777 is offline New Member

Aromasin need help

What's up guys. I'm had planned on running Aromasin in my pct but unfortunately the place I ordered from says that my order was declined and that I don't have sufficient funds in my account to cover it.."when I know that I have more than enough so I don't know what up with that". Don't know if this is legal but the order was place through ******* which I am very unpleased about because it has been almost 2 weeks and i took me contacting them to tell the bad news. Could someone pm a link to where I could purchase Aromasin. Any help would be highly appreciated because my pct was supposed to start today. thanks alot guys!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    your a day late dollar short buddy. why would you wait until now. You need to suffer without pct in order to learn your lesson...
    I bet next cycle you will buy pct gear before your aas gear

Yea you're probably right...but thanks alot for the help jackass! Why even take the time to respond to the post if you're not going to help? I found a site anyways....

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    your a day late dollar short buddy. why would you wait until now. You need to suffer without pct in order to learn your lesson...
    I bet next cycle you will buy pct gear before your aas gear
    A bit harsh, but correct nonetheless...

Yea you're probably right...but thanks alot for the help jackass! Why even take the time to respond to the post if you're not going to help? I found a site anyways....
    Not needed though...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    A bit harsh, but correct nonetheless...

Not needed though...
    Agreed.

Get it sorted before your AS next time. You'll also need one or more SERM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Agreed.

Get it sorted before your AS next time. You'll also need one or more SERM's.
    Swifto, are you saying a week too late is too late to start my AI? I started 40mgs of Nolva Ed and 50mgs Clomid Ed per your suggestions actually...I recieved my Aromasin one week later which would be Tuesday...certainly I'm not too late to start taking it. I've been under the impression that the Aromasin will help raise my T levels up a pretty good bit at 25mgs daily which I think is needed although I'm running the risk of driving estrogen too low. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc777 View Post
    Swifto, are you saying a week too late is too late to start my AI? I started 40mgs of Nolva Ed and 50mgs Clomid Ed per your suggestions actually...I recieved my Aromasin one week later which would be Tuesday...certainly I'm not too late to start taking it. I've been under the impression that the Aromasin will help raise my T levels up a pretty good bit at 25mgs daily which I think is needed although I'm running the risk of driving estrogen too low. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Did you use an AI when "on" your cycle and what was it?

Did you use an AI when "on" your cycle and what was it?
    Swifto, thanks for the quick reply bud. No I did not use and AI or any serms during my cycle. I don't think I'm very estrogen proned...My cycle about 3 months of 12 weeks of Sus250 twice a week followed by another 10 weeks of Test Enth at 500mgs a week. I know...way to long of a cycle. However, i still have some balls left and am keeping a decent amount of my gains thus far...I will be more prepared for my next cycle though and definately run it shorter and with hcg . I've started taking the Aromasin ...I'd just like to hear your thoughts on it and what are the pros and cons of taking a week or two late. If it will help raise my T levels up I think it's worth it. thanks alot man. My plan is to run this pct for about 6 weeks and go to the Endo!

Swifto, thanks for the quick reply bud. No I did not use and AI or any serms during my cycle. I don't think I'm very estrogen proned...My cycle about 3 months of 12 weeks of Sus250 twice a week followed by another 10 weeks of Test Enth at 500mgs a week. I know...way to long of a cycle. However, i still have some balls left and am keeping a decent amount of my gains thus far...I will be more prepared for my next cycle though and definately run it shorter and with hcg. I've started taking the Aromasin...I'd just like to hear your thoughts on it and what are the pros and cons of taking a week or two late. If it will help raise my T levels up I think it's worth it. thanks alot man. My plan is to run this pct for about 6 weeks and go to the Endo!
    wk 1-2 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 2-5 Clomid 25mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED

Run the Aromasin for 5 weeks at 10mg/ED or 20mg/EOD.

If you havent used an AI during your cycle, an AI may be used during PCT. If you had of used an AI during your cycle, it simply wouldnt be needed and you may risk driving estrogen too low.

Thanks alot bro. I will post in five to six weeks after I get my blood results back. I need to get some hcg for next cycle....if you could pm me a site it would be much appreciated cause it's the only thing I can't get.

Thanks alot bro. I will post in five to six weeks after I get my blood results back. I need to get some hcg for next cycle....if you could pm me a site it would be much appreciated cause it's the only thing I can't get.
    You cant ask for sources and I dont know of any "sites" that offer legit HCG anyhow.

wk 1-2 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 2-5 Clomid 25mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED

Run the Aromasin for 5 weeks at 10mg/ED or 20mg/EOD.

If you havent used an AI during your cycle, an AI may be used during PCT. If you had of used an AI during your cycle, it simply wouldnt be needed and you may risk driving estrogen too low.
    Swifto thanks for the help. I'm curious as to why you say take the Aromasin at 10ed or 20eod as opposed to taking 25ed according to your sticky. Are you recommending this because of running estrogen too low. Also, any research Proviron out there or could I get a Dr. to prescribe cause I have no sex drive!

Thread Information