Feeling better in PCT than on cycle.

The Sex Drive and libido seems to be little increasing as compared to the time when i was on 10 week cycle test enanthate 500mg/ week cycle. I didn't had high libido or frequent erections in the cycle. Not even morning spike on the cycle. But now its there.
    I am on 3rd week of PCT
    PCT is :-
    Nolva 20/20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    yeah of course HCG is also included.

Is it normal ? I am feeling there reverse of what has to be.

dmc777 is offline New Member
    That's strange. Maybe you got some fake gear and the hcg is what's now causing the change. How much and often are you using the hcg?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id just be grateful for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc777 View Post
    That's strange. Maybe you got some fake gear and the hcg is what's now causing the change. How much and often are you using the hcg?
    Umm well the gear is legal. Nuts shrunk to shit. Using HCG at 1000 iu (500iu 2x) And yeah i am also getting hard erections too. Thats why i posted a topic of erection on test Enanthate .

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Same thing is happening with me right now, I'm on 2nd week of clomid/nolv PCT.. I did 100mg drol week 1-4 & 750mg test enan week 1-12

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    SAME HERE IM ON CLOMID and nolva hcg prov.... feeling great and hurny

Guys did you had your blood work done after the cycles+PCT were finished ?

See, i did deca twice9only 2- shots) and i breaked up coz of stomach problems. Earlier i had injury and used to have deca 50mg once in a month for 3 months. This was all when i never knew abt the side effects or the later on effects of deca. I also used M1T for 2 weeks and then again 10mg M1T for 2 weeks, that is about 4 years back. When i breaked up with deca i never did complete PCT. NEver had intention abt Libido coz i was really in a job of technical support in graveyard shifts(1:00 AM-12:00 PM). So never had chance of thinking abt it.

What i think from the above is the long history of using and breaking in some case AND using when u didn't even know abt PCT might be the reason that in this real complete PCT i am (perhaps some others guys too) recovering from my past mistake too, perhaps.

And the stupid thing abt me is i never had my B. Work before i started the cycle.

Thread Information