Thread: Nolva/Clen PCT?

futurestar67 is offline Junior Member

Nolva/Clen PCT?

Is it ok to take these two together?

I take the Nolva to control my estrogen levels and the clen to cut some fat.

stage2strat is offline New Member
    I am currently taking both with a low dose of T3 as well after a cycle of Test and have no issues but I would like to hear from a professional on here as well ?

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    I'm no "professional", but T3 after a cycle is a no no IMO.

I also disagree with Clen PCT, but that's my opinion again.

PCt should be about eating plenty of good calories, training hard, resting hard, and making every possibility the best to hold on to as much of what you've gained during your cycle.

It's not the time to be concerned with cutting up and losing fat. Leave that for after PCT.

Having said that, yes it's OK to run both together. Not the strongest PCTs by the looks of it though. What was your cycle?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clen can be supplemented to reduce cortisol during PCT, yes.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I agree with most of what maverick_j8 said. Only exception is clen . I feel its ok to use in pct AS LONG AS ADEQUATE CALORIES ARE INGESTED ...and i like it not for cortisol (ive only ever seen 2 clinical studies on this 1 in horses where it lowered cortisol and 1 in rats where it actually increased cortisol... go figure... Couldnt find any human clinical data) I persaonally like the fact that it increases the rate of protein synthesis and feel again with adequate calories at reasonably low doses this fact can help u to retain muscle mass. JMO

ps - hey swifto ..if u have any article studies etc re: clen and cortisol mind pm 'ing them to me ...id like to try to learn something about that one way or another.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I agree with most of what maverick_j8 said. Only exception is clen . I feel its ok to use in pct AS LONG AS ADEQUATE CALORIES ARE INGESTED ...and i like it not for cortisol (ive only ever seen 2 clinical studies on this 1 in horses where it lowered cortisol and 1 in rats where it actually increased cortisol... go figure... Couldnt find any human clinical data) I persaonally like the fact that it increases the rate of protein synthesis and feel again with adequate calories at reasonably low doses this fact can help u to retain muscle mass. JMO

ps - hey swifto ..if u have any article studies etc re: clen and cortisol mind pm 'ing them to me ...id like to try to learn something about that one way or another.
    Hhmmm...

I assumed it did because I read something. I'm looking now and cant find much regarding it reducing cortisol in humans. I've just been reading studies stating it didnt effect cortisol levels at all, at doses of 0.02mg/ED.

So...

The search goes on. This is intresting....

Thread Information