virtualmanone is offline New Member

Question PCT advice for Christmas - Post Anavar Only Cycle

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I'm writing this post hoping for some good advice... after jumping in to a Anavar only cycle without doing enough research, I've managed to kill my libido... but I guess I'm learning the hard way.

I'm looking to start PCT and I'm hoping you guys will be able to help out. I've done a bit of research and there are widely different recommendations on this board regarding what the best way to do PCT is. I welcome everybody's advice, as I'm a bit lost and hoping for some direction.

Did an anavar-only cycle of 80 mg per day for 6 weeks. Have been totally clean for 6 days now and planning on starting PCT when I get back home after the holidays on the 30th. So that means I'll be off for 11 days before I start with the PCT (I know, this is bad, but again, I'm learning the hard way here).

I've ordered the following and will have it on hand when I return home:

Nolva
    Clomid
    L-dex
    Letro

I'm looking for the best PCT using any combination of the above. I have funding and am willing to spend if anyone feels that additional supplies would be beneficial.

Note: had major issues with Gyno 10 years ago when I was lifting heavy but totally clean. Ended up having surgery to have right nipple fixed (left nipple was always fine). Nothing seems out of order at the moment, I only mention that because it is a potential concern for me.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks for the help all, and happy holidays!

bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    for a six week cycle of var all i would run is Nolva at 20mg ED for 4 weeks. since you have clomid you can opt to throw it in at 25-50mg ED as well for a quicker recovery.

Thanks fuzz, appreciated. I forgot to ask, does anybody know how to get a comprehensive (online or other) blood test done in Ireland?

Thread Information