uwantsomegetsome is offline New Member

Halo-D Post Cycle

Hey,

I am close to the end of my Halo-D cycle. I have been taking Halo-D and an Estrogen Blocker and with my nutrition I have made great gains. I am totally stoked. I have been reading and want to make sure I don’t over look something for my Post cycle.
    I notice many people use: novedex xt for PCT. I was going to continue the Estrogen Blocker also for 4 weeks.
    Is the novedex xt with an Estrogen blocker sufficient (for 4 weeks)?

Thanks for any assist.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    what estrogen blocker are you taking and what is your reason for taking it? Halo D does not aromatize so there is no need for it on cycle. also the novedex xt you mentioned is not sufficient. it will do next to nothing for you in post cycle. what you need is nolvadex .

its been said before but ill say it again. you should never start a cycle without all the proper ancillaries and post cycle drugs...

Hey thanks for the reply,

It's called Ihibit-E and I read all those posts about not needing it with Halo-D but I just didn't trust them all. So I started taking it with it.
    I will get the Novaldex thank you for your info and the place I get my orderd from has them at my front door in less than 4 days. So I should be fine with getting it.

Hey thanks again for you response: I know I should have had this worked out ahead of time!! Dam Newbies!

I have the novedex xt, my Estrogen blocker and I will have the Nolvadex injection to back everything up.

I was reading the wrong shit I guess. The info I had said to use the Novedex XT and that would be fine, but then I would lose all my gains!

I have access to tons of medical supplies and will plan on doing Nolvadex 20mg a day Subcutaneous injection for 4-6 weeks. I think I will take the Novedex also for 4 weeks. I actually get my labs checked every 4 weeks and so far my enzymes are fine and will continue in PCT. I think I better get them checked 2 weeks after starting this PCT though.

Do you know any benefits over the Subcutaneous verses Intra muscular injections of the Nolvadex? I know the IM will be more painful but phisiologically would absorb better.

I hope with this cycle and nutrition I will have minimal losses. I train pretty hard! And I don’t notice a lot of water retention I am a pretty thin guy naturally but have gained about 8 pounds in the right places while retaining my 6 pack.
    Thanks again.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uwantsomegetsome View Post
    Hey thanks again for you response: I know I should have had this worked out ahead of time!! Dam Newbies!

I have the novedex xt, my Estrogen blocker and I will have the Nolvadex injection to back everything up.

The Inhibit E you have and the Novedex XT are very similar. they do the same thing.

I was reading the wrong shit I guess. The info I had said to use the Novedex XT and that would be fine, but then I would lose all my gains!

I have access to tons of medical supplies and will plan on doing Nolvadex 20mg a day Subcutaneous injection for 4-6 weeks. I think I will take the Novedex also for 4 weeks. I actually get my labs checked every 4 weeks and so far my enzymes are fine and will continue in PCT. I think I better get them checked 2 weeks after starting this PCT though.

I have never heard of anybody using the injectable form of Nolvadex why not use it orally? one 20mg tab at night before bed. If you have access to medical supplies then that is what you should do. If not, then you can order here...http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...1ecd5c55190760 it is sold in liquid form but is still effective and still taken orally. 1ml every night, for four weeks.

Do you know any benefits over the Subcutaneous verses Intra muscular injections of the Nolvadex? I know the IM will be more painful but phisiologically would absorb better.

again...dont inject it.

I hope with this cycle and nutrition I will have minimal losses. I train pretty hard! And I don’t notice a lot of water retention I am a pretty thin guy naturally but have gained about 8 pounds in the right places while retaining my 6 pack.
    Thanks again.

you didnt experience any water retention because it does not convert to estrogen. hence no need for the inhibit E on cycle and really no reason for the Novedex XT post cycle. but you can still run it if youd like.

Thread Information