Dutchman is offline Junior Member

How to get more fertile asap?

i have run a cycle for about 6 months, and i think my seed is not so fertile anymore. Now me and my partner thinking of making a baby.

So i gone go of the test and HGH. But what would be the best way to get better quality of sperm asap? Is this case it is not about getting my testeronlevels back up, but about the seed quality. Maybe that 2 go hand in hand i dont know really

I here some people talk about huge amounts of HCG but as i know this can damage you ledig cels. (if i spell it good)

some help would be appriciated.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    i have run a cycle for about 6 months, and i think my seed is not so fertile anymore. Now me and my partner thinking of making a baby.

So i gone go of the test and HGH. But what would be the best way to get better quality of sperm asap? Is this case it is not about getting my testeronlevels back up, but about the seed quality. Maybe that 2 go hand in hand i dont know really

I here some people talk about huge amounts of HCG but as i know this can damage you ledig cels. (if i spell it good)

some help would be appriciated.
    HCG would be the choice but it's not going to happen overnight.
    Many studies on males with ogliospermia have been conducted, using HCG @ 5000iu wk seems to be the prefered dosage. Clomid studies are too varied and in most cases resuslts a poor.
    What do you mean when you say " so i gone go of " ?

Dutchman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    HCG would be the choice but it's not going to happen overnight.
    Many studies on males with ogliospermia have been conducted, using HCG @ 5000iu wk seems to be the prefered dosage. Clomid studies are too varied and in most cases resuslts a poor.
    What do you mean when you say " so i gone go of " ?
    yes i wrote that strange i see. I wanted to say that i stop now with using the Test enanthate and HGH. HCG 5000iu you take that in one dose of in 3 doses approx 1600iu?
    Last edited by Dutchman; 12-14-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid, Tormifene, Nolva, HCG and HMG will all help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    yes i wrote that strange i see. I wanted to say that i stop now with using the Test enanthate and HGH. HCG 5000iu you take that in one dose of in 3 doses approx 1600iu?
    You can take it one dose or split in 2 or 3 doses.
    Still trawling for any study that shows clomid or any SERM that will increase fertility, all the clinical studies point to little or no help.
    I'd be interested if SWIFTO had a link to back up his statement?

Effect of clomiphene citrate on sperm density in male partners of infertile couples.Patankar SS, Kaore SB, Sawane MV, Mishra NV, Deshkar AM.
    Department of Physiology, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur. [email protected]

Infertility is on the rise in today's world. A subnormal sperm count is frequently encountered in infertile couples. Clomiphene citrate, 1-[p-(beta-diethyl aminoethoxy) phenyl]-1,2-diphenyl chloroethylene, is an orally active nonsteroidal agent distantly related to diethylstilbestrol. It is thought to stimulate pituitary gonadotropin release by excluding estradiol from hypothalamic receptor sites. This interaction neutralizes the normal negative feedback control of estrogen and results in enhanced secretion of LH-RH, FSH-RH and gonadotropins. Testosterone is produced by the Leydig cells in response to LH secretion. The concentration of testosterone in the tubular environment is believed to maintain the gametogenic function of the testis. Clomiphene citrate in the dose of 25 mg daily for 25 days with five days rest was administered to 25 extreme oligozoospermic men (group I) and 40 moderate oligozoospermic men (group II) the cycle being continued for three months). Repeat semen analysis was done at the end of three months and all the routine seminal parameters were reevaluated. The data thus obtained was analyzed using Student's paired 't' test. The mean sperm count in Group I increased from 3.84 +/- 0.32 to 8.2 +/- 1.58 (P < 0.05) and in Group II from 13.05 +/- 0.48 to 24.55 +/- 1.73 (P < 0.001). The mean motile sperm count in Group I increased from 1.74 +/- 0.25 to 3.92 +/- 0.83 (P < 0.05) and in Group II from 8.27 +/- 0.40 to 10.05 +/- 0.56 (P < 0.01). Thus clomiphene citrate exerts its effect on spermatogenesis by raising the endogenous serum FSH, LH and testosterone levels to initiate and maintain gametogenesis (10). Researchers opined that this increase in endogenous gonadotrophins manifests itself in improving the sperm count, sperm motility and to certain extent morphology of the sperms, when there is no end-organ pathology.
    PMID: 18175667 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

It seems anything that increases ganadotripins significantly (SERM's like Clomid, Nolve and Torm) will also effect the sperm count, sperm motility and to certain extent morphology of the sperms too.
    Last edited by Swifto; 12-15-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Its a bit of a grey area IMHO.

It seems there are studies for an against this (regarding SERMs)

However, Endo's prescribe HCG and HMG for men on HRT that are worried about their fertility.

1: J Indian Med Assoc. 2006 Feb;104(2):74, 76-7.Links
    Medical management of male infertility.Chatterjee S, Chowdhury RG, Khan B.
    Repose Fertility Clinic, Kolkata.

Management of male infertility is always a difficult task. In recent years booming of artificial reproductive technologies (ART) has put infertologists and andrologists in front of a million dollar question whether to treat the person or the gametes. A basic andrology laboratory at present has become part and parcel of an infertility clinic. Hence treatment of male infertility has become institutional and collective for clinicians and basic scientists. The basic approach towards management of male infertility includes confirmation of diagnosis and to find out the cause for which pathological, endocrinological and biochemical tests are essential. In this series specific defects causing seminopathy has been found in 18% cases where treatment is straightforward and towards the cause. The main bulk of idiopathic seminal defects (82%) really poses challenge to the infertologists so far management is concerned. In this study commonest seminal defect has been found to be oligoasthenozoospermia which amounts to 63% cases. For medical management purpose drugs commonly used are clomiphene, gonadotrophins, bromocriptine, L-thyroxine, vitamin E, B12, etc. When they fail the main approach remains to be intra-uterine insemination (IUI) and ART eg, in vitro fertilisation (IVF) and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).

PMID: 16856586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Its a bit of a grey area IMHO.

It seems there are studies for an against this (regarding SERMs)

However, Endo's prescribe HCG and HMG for men on HRT that are worried about their fertility.

Thanks for the links, i also agree it's a grey area as i could post contradictory studies to the clomiphene one from many endo sites.
    The only reason i didn't offer up clomiphene as a solution for the OP was specifically because of the contradiction from the so called medical proffessionals.

But of course i agree with HCG , as i posted earlier HCG is often used and of course HMG to a lesser extent. Strangely i would have thought from the studies that iv'e read on hmg that this should be the other way round, but i guess it's the med proffession and money as usual.

Thanks for the links, i also agree it's a grey area as i could post contradictory studies to the clomiphene one from many endo sites.
    The only reason i didn't offer up clomiphene as a solution for the OP was specifically because of the contradiction from the so called medical proffessionals.

But of course i agree with HCG, as i posted earlier HCG is often used and of course HMG to a lesser extent. Strangely i would have thought from the studies that iv'e read on hmg that this should be the other way round, but i guess it's the med proffession and money as usual.
    I think if I were off cycle and had some Clomid laying around, I'd give it a go. I dont think it would hurt.

Yeah...HMG would be my first choice as it mimics FSH (I'm sure you know that).

One could argue an increase in FSH could aid in fertility for males, but then there are still contradictory studies?

Again, it seems as though its a tuff coockie to crack.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    You can take it one dose or split in 2 or 3 doses.
    Really? I didn't know this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1st hand experience..

Have you had a sperm count?? if not get that done, don't stress about it..

I had a reversal after 24 yrs.. sperm count was 100,000.. a success for sure, however a fertility clinic would say i was sterile and not able to get anyone prego..

I took hcg 1000 2x week for 1 month

and 50mg clomid (i hate clomid) for 30 days..

at the end.. i was shooting 600 million, the amount a 23 yr old male would produce.. (so I'm told) = wife prego..

Healthy?? that's genetics really..

For the baby?? get the wife taking Fish oils 3000-4000 per day (get the kind that is coated so she doesn't taste it)

And all the folic acid she can take, and have her start taking the prenatal vitamins now..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    1st hand experience..

Have you had a sperm count?? if not get that done, don't stress about it..

I had a reversal after 24 yrs.. sperm count was 100,000.. a success for sure, however a fertility clinic would say i was sterile and not able to get anyone prego..

I took hcg 1000 2x week for 1 month

and 50mg clomid (i hate clomid) for 30 days..

at the end.. i was shooting 600 million, the amount a 23 yr old male would produce.. (so I'm told) = wife prego..

Healthy?? that's genetics really..

For the baby?? get the wife taking Fish oils 3000-4000 per day (get the kind that is coated so she doesn't taste it)

And all the folic acid she can take, and have her start taking the prenatal vitamins now..

good luck..
    Good info Spy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, you know what they say about a blind squirrel and a nut

you don't??

"even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while"

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

New'ish one (Oct 2007):

The beneficial effects of toremifene administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis and sperm parameters in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia.Farmakiotis D, Farmakis C, Rousso D, Kourtis A, Katsikis I, Panidis D.
    Division of Endocrinology and Human Reproduction, Second Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.

OBJECTIVE: To evaluate whether toremifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), has a beneficiary effect on all three main sperm parameters. DESIGN: Prospective interventional clinical study. SETTING: University hospital. PATIENT(S): One-hundred subfertile men with idiopathic oligozospermia. INTERVENTION(S): Toremifene (60 mg daily) was administered to all men for 3 months. At baseline and at the end of each month, serum concentrations of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone , inhibin B, and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) were measured. At baseline and at the end, semen analysis was performed and sperm concentration, spermatozoal motility and normal sperm forms were determined. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Gonadotropin, testosterone, inhibin-B levels, total sperm count, sperm morphology and motility. RESULT(S): Toremifene administration resulted in a significant increase in FSH, testosterone, SHBG, and inhibin B levels, as well as in sperm concentration, percentage motility and normal sperm forms. Twenty-two men's partners achieved pregnancy within 2 months of the end of treatment. At the end of the third month, serum FSH levels were significantly higher in the men whose partners did not achieve pregnancy, and total sperm count and normal sperm forms were significantly lower compared with the group of men whose partners achieved pregnancy. CONCLUSION(S): Toremifene administration for a period of 3 months in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia is associated with significant improvements of sperm count, motility, and morphology, mediated by increased gonadotropin secretion and possibly a direct beneficial effect of toremifene on the testes. The above findings are also indicative of a better testicular exocrine (improved sperm parameters) response to treatment in men whose partners achieved pregnancy compared with those who did not. Further randomized, placebo-controlled trials should be conducted to determine whether this particular selective estrogen receptor modulator can be useful as an initial approach in men with oligozoospermia.

PMID: 17412336 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Pretty interesting read.

Thread Information