SilverTest is offline Senior Member

aromatase AFTER pct

hey guys ,

after one finishes pct , testosterone is almost always high , sometimes above normal ranges , when we stop pct , and the endo test is high , wont the body just aromatize it to estrogen , and the estro itself will just suppress the endo test again ???

does that happen ? am i right about this ?

enlighten me plzzz

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hey guys ,

after one finishes pct , testosterone is almost always high , sometimes above normal ranges , when we stop pct , and the endo test is high , wont the body just aromatize it to estrogen , and the estro itself will just suppress the endo test again ???

does that happen ? am i right about this ?

enlighten me plzzz
    Testosterone levels should be normal/high after PCT. But there not always.

If your Testosterone levels are high...Good.

It will convert to estrogen, yes. But the levels 99% of the time wont be enough to cause their own estrogenic side effects too.

I've heard of people getting gyno during PCT or after, but thats usually because of an estrogen rebound, combining SERM's like Tamoxifen when there are still 19-Nor metabolites in the body.

I think it would be rare to get gyno AFTER PCT just for having a high endogenous Testosterone level, but possible if no SERM's are taken and estrogen is able to get out of control. But that means endogenous T must get out of control, which simply isnt the case when coming off a cycle when the HPTA has been shutdown IMHO.

Its a battle to get T up to normal/high ranges, let alone enough to cause estrogenic sides.

Thread Information