Thread: gyno?

Arms is offline Junior Member

gyno?

about 2 years ago I did a small cycle of whinny,about 15, 50mg shots through the cycle. It was my first time. I noticed about for the last year ive had a m&m size lump behind my right nipple. Is it possible to get rid of this without a doctor visit?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Arms is offline Junior Member
    is letro an injectable?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    No, it's an oral. You can buy it as a research chem thru the site sponsor, just by clicking on the blue word letro . The nolva (or tamoxifen ) that you'll want to combat estrogen rebound is sold as a research chem there as well. It's also an oral.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    You will probably be able to reverse it without surgery but it will deffinitly take some time.

tomo25mcr is offline New Member
    i have herd once gyno has been there for so long that drugs wont get rid of it and the only thing is surgery to sort it out. i could be wrong. i have gyno too and wouldnt mind finding out too. that paragraph form c bino says to use letro asap, so is there any point a year or so after having gyno using it?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on my experince only, and I'm not a doctor or expert here, but just from my gyno experince:

You can't get rid of 2 year gyno with letro. Many people will tell you that Letro will reverse it, but IMO a AI will not reverse gyno levels unless the gyno is only in existance because your estrogen levels are too high.

Letro will take care of the estrogen, but if the gyno is there....for 2 years. Only a SERM will help reduce it. Nova can help reduce it, but after 2 years, you are probably stuck with that M&M bro.

Try nova 60mgs ED, buy 1 bottle. If you notice it working, order a few more and hope for the best.

Thread Information