XChris1632X is offline New Member

Gyno and PCT help

I took a cycle of Legal Gears Methyl Masterdrol and 1D a year and a half ago and since about three months after I have had a very tender half dollar size lump underneath my left nipple. I was told at that time I wouldnt need a PCT for it. I am not as educated when it comes to PCTs so I am trying to do my research. Due to my career field at this current time I cant take any injectable and due to my location it his harder to get somethings through customs but I think I will be able to. I saw a doctor a few months ago and he told me it was hormone buildup and not to worry, it would prob go away.

I am trying to find something to speed up the process and see if it will even go away without surgery. When I get back to the states I will be seeing another doctor but that is months away. I have been reading about letro, is this the best option?

I got a cycle of Spawn pro hormone and want to take another cycle. I figured since I already have gyno it wont hurt to take another. I do however want to take the proper PCT to keep things from getting worse and hope to maybe get rid of some of what I have. If I do take Letro, what other PCT should I take with this cycle?

Another problem is I have looked all over the AR site for chlomid and cant find it on the site at all. When I search for it, it says that that is currently unavailable. I dont know where else to get it from and I can only use an oral PCT. What do you guys recommend?

I am kind of new to PCT's so bear with me. I tried to do a whole lot more research and found that Tamox=Nolva. I think I will order that and finish off my cycle with 40/40/20/20. I do have a few questions left and I would really appreciate some advise as I am still trying to learn. Should I throw in some Clomid also? Should I start the PCT as soon as I stop the PH or should I start a week before I get off of it. As far as the Letro I have read it is not good to use in a PCT. When can I use it to help fight the gyno I already have and fight any that might potentially pop up.

Come on guys, 60 views and no one has any info to help me out? I know I have some very noob questions but I am trying to learn. I only have so much time during the day that my job and life allows me internet access so it is very hard sometime for me to read everything that I would like. Give a guy a friendly hand and help not to be PCT retarded.

Thread Information