JLR
    JLR is offline New Member

Proviron dosage??

Hey everyone,

im beginning my first cycle in the new year (Test E, D-bol & Prov), i have 120 (25 mg) proviron tabs for my 10 week cycle, my question is how do you think i should dose them:

1) 50 mg/day during start of cycle and d-bol kickstart tapering off to 25 mg/day as the cycle progresses.

2) 25 mg/day at the beginning increasing the dose to 50 mg at the end.

3) 25 mg/day continually through the cycle and carrying through to my PCT.

Any help would be appreciated!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLR View Post
    Hey everyone,

im beginning my first cycle in the new year (Test E, D-bol & Prov), i have 120 (25 mg) proviron tabs for my 10 week cycle, my question is how do you think i should dose them:

1) 50 mg/day during start of cycle and d-bol kickstart tapering off to 25 mg/day as the cycle progresses.

2) 25 mg/day at the beginning increasing the dose to 50 mg at the end.

3) 25 mg/day continually through the cycle and carrying through to my PCT.

Any help would be appreciated!
    25mg/ED and through PCT.

However, I found Proviron to be very weak at combating estrogenic sides, so weak at 50-75mg/ED I still got puffy nips.

There is also no clinical evidence to suggest Proviron lowers estrogen, other than it being a DHT, which is why it has this soposed use as an AI. It works the same way Winstrol and Masteron combat estrogenic sides.

But its often not enough. Run some Arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD IMO.

JLR
    JLR is offline New Member
    Thanks for your advice, all the reading i have done suggests that prov DOES help with gyno and water retention, but i suppose everybody reacts differently, Ill try it out and see what happens.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLR View Post
    Thanks for your advice, all the reading i have done suggests that prov DOES help with gyno and water retention, but i suppose everybody reacts differently, Ill try it out and see what happens.
    The only evidence is that its a DHT derived AS, therefore will help combat estrogenic sides. There are no clinical studies stating it does.

I love proviron and run it at higher doses through out my cycles, when available. I've taken as much as 100mg per day. I have used it in pct but did not have much benefit. At the time, I was just really shut down and was trying to remember what having a sex drive was like.lol

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    25mg/ED and through PCT.

However, I found Proviron to be very weak at combating estrogenic sides, so weak at 50-75mg/ED I still got puffy nips.

There is also no clinical evidence to suggest Proviron lowers estrogen, other than it being a DHT, which is why it has this soposed use as an AI. It works the same way Winstrol and Masteron combat estrogenic sides.

But its often not enough. Run some Arimidex at 0.5mg/EOD IMO.
    Nice post...good to know

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    run it @ 50mg/day through cycle and pct. Proviron is not an ai it binds to the aromatse enzyme thus not allowing as much test to aromatise and leaving more free test to bind to androgen receptors, its good stuff and i use it at this dose every cycle. If you are running a high dose of test an ai like adex may be req but i find prov is enough with anything under 600mg/week

Thread Information