funbos is offline Associate Member

Arrow LIVER - use oral roids read this !!!!!!

( i dont know is this is a good place for this post if not delete it )

If anyone of you take oral gear which contains 17-aa ... group read this.

on other board i read post written by some guy who was used anapolon and dont use anything to protect liver. now he cant hold liver aches ( from about 4 months !!!!! ), and now maybe he have "mechanical jaundice", cancer or other shit !!!! why???? because he dont use SYLIMAROL

and here is some information about it :

Composition: 1 sugar-coated tablet contains: milk thistle concentrate (Silybi mariani fructus extractum) with a silymarin content 35mg, 70mg flavonolignans converted into sylibin. Silymarin is a group of flavonolignans: sylibin, sylidiamin and sylikristine.

Action: Silymarin concentrate stabilizes the cells of liver membranes protecting against toxic substances. Apart from that its action is presumably based on the intensification of cell processes of protein synthesis leading to a faster regeneration and the ability to build new cells as well as its anti-oxidant properties.

Indications: Toxic and metabolic liver damage caused by toxic substances (e.g. pesticides, alcohol, steroids ), ingestion of indigestible food. It supplements the treatment of liver impairment and chronic hepatitis.

Contra-indications: Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation.

Precautions: The drug should not be used to treat severe poisoning. There has been no research on the use of silymarin in children therefore the product is not recommended for children under 12 .

Pregnancy and lactation: As there is no evidence of the safety of SYLIMAROL in pregnancy and breast-feeding period the product is contra-indicated unless recommended by a doctor.

Effects on ability to drive and use machines: The product does not have any influence on the ability to drive or operate machines.

Interaction: None found.

Dosage and administration: Adults and children over 12 years of age 2 tablets 35mg or 1 tablet 70mg 3 times a day after meals unless recommended otherwise by a doctor. Its effects are noticeable after taking the drug for 4 weeks in the case of poisoning to a 6 month treatment in chronic cases. On consultation with a doctor and in the case of severe poisoning the dose may be decreased to 10 tablets a day. The minimum dose is 200 mg up to a maximum of 400 mg daily.
    Do not use after expiry date!

Overdosage: The effects of overdose unknown.

Storage:Store in a dry place up to 25°C.
    Keep out of reach of children.

you eat it when you use for example: DBOL and it protect your liver from roids.

I have it, I use it, my "friends" used it, it really workand its cheap.

any Questions just ask
    Last edited by funbos; 12-04-2005 at 01:34 PM.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    BTW sory for anguage errors
    Last edited by funbos; 12-04-2005 at 01:33 PM.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    i use legalon

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    ProLiver or LIV52.....either are ok!

xWilx is offline New Member
    sooo how or where do i get SYLIMAROL or any of the liver protectors...something good to take with dbol

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    I just use plain milk thistle and liver values are still fine.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    allsportsnutrition.com sells proliver for 20 bills... pretty good

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    aye 1000 MG of milk thistle and half a gallon of CB juice a day makes me a happy panda.

I just wanted to clear something up.....The fact that you take Legalon or liver protection DURING Dbol cycle... isn't gonna reduce gear efficiency?
    I mean, if the goal of Liv 52/ Legalon is supposed to protect your liver, won't it filter the gear and then make it less effective?

Or, second theory, it will make your liver work better and then assimilate the dbol at a better rate....

Which seems to be more logical to you? Cuz it's a discussion we (my partner and i) discuss on every cycle....

steropower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack View Post
    I just wanted to clear something up.....The fact that you take Legalon or liver protection DURING Dbol cycle... isn't gonna reduce gear efficiency?
    I mean, if the goal of Liv 52/ Legalon is supposed to protect your liver, won't it filter the gear and then make it less effective?

Or, second theory, it will make your liver work better and then assimilate the dbol at a better rate....

Which seems to be more logical to you? Cuz it's a discussion we (my partner and i) discuss on every cycle....
    When i used Dbol with liver protection the gains was almost zero.I'm very sure about this.I have done the same mistake without knowing what's the reason for 2-3 cycles.

Didn't know what was the problem,till i tried to cut the Liv52 or Milk Thistle in another cycle.The gains came in the next couple of days.The gear was always the same.

As far as i remember i didn't have the same problem with Anadrol but i'm not sure it's been many years ago..

Thx for sharing,

Any other xp with liv. protection?

skeldno is offline Member
    Go on ebay and get liv 52 ds mate there cheap mate around a tenner for 60 tabs!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    This is misleading thread.

Even If Anapolon use will be true, who know what was in that "Anapolon". I have seen "Homogenine" what cause serious side effects and elevated liver enzymes but IMO there was some great amount of inpurities in it. They fake gear and use some powders and hey you need just one chemist and some equipment and run reaction in garage somewhere in asia... china is on black list for all pharmaceutical products!!! I dont want blame all chinese manufactures but some so called "manufacturers or suppliers" are damn money searching .....ds who dont care about your health.

Many so called AAS horror stories are caused from faked and contaminated gear. AAS are dangerous to some degree but knowledge is wepon along with reason what can protect you from many sides.

Talk about cancer is pure speculation. Do you seen his blood work, ultrasound imagine or CT? Yes it can be toxic hepatitis or viral hepatitis or intrahepatal jaudice/obstruction, gallblader stone, or gallblader inflamation even cancer but it without evidence its pure speculation.

Please dont spread rumors.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    And to liver protectants use...

Please use it and if you feel that your results arent good drink grapefruit juice what raise absorbtion and can compensate more efficient liver degradation.

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    Confused.

Thread Information