Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin PCT

I am going to be going off of 12 week Test E cycle, with 4 week Dbol kickstart. I have read the PCT stickies. I have not ran an AI during cycle. So with that I was thinking of running the PCT Swifto recommmended. Which is

wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/ED OR Torm 120/60mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED OR Torm 60mg/ED
    *Aromasin 25mg/ED OR Arimidex 0.5-1mg/ED

I plan on running the clomid, nolva, aromasin combo. I wanted to know what you all think of me running this 4 weeks instead of 5? Or if anyone has any other PCT recommendations? I was going to run Pheednos originally, but after reading more about how Nolva and Ldex counteract each other I decided not too. I just want to keep all the gains I can, so I want the most solid PCT possible!

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I am going to be going off of 12 week Test E cycle, with 4 week Dbol kickstart. I have read the PCT stickies. I have not ran an AI during cycle. So with that I was thinking of running the PCT Swifto recommmended. Which is

I plan on running the clomid, nolva, aromasin combo. I wanted to know what you all think of me running this 4 weeks instead of 5?
    Yes, fine.

Or if anyone has any other PCT recommendations? I was going to run Pheednos originally, but after reading more about how Nolva and Ldex counteract each other I decided not too. I just want to keep all the gains I can, so I want the most solid PCT possible!
    I personally prefer Pheednos. Simply sub the A-dex for Aromasin .

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member

I plan on running the clomid, nolva, aromasin combo. I wanted to know what you all think of me running this 4 weeks instead of 5? Or if anyone has any other PCT recommendations? I was going to run Pheednos originally, but after reading more about how Nolva and Ldex counteract each other I decided not too. I just want to keep all the gains I can, so I want the most solid PCT possible!
    12wk test e cycle with a dbol kicker?
    4wks max on the clomid @ 100/50/50/25 is the way to go for best results to improve LH and FSH. Nolva 4-5wks, aromasin @ 25mg ED tapering off slowly over 4wks.
    Thats my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    12wk test e cycle with a dbol kicker?
    4wks max on the clomid @ 100/50/50/25 is the way to go for best results to improve LH and FSH. Nolva 4-5wks, aromasin @ 25mg ED tapering off slowly over 4wks.
    Thats my advice.
    How much Nolva would you run? And how much would you taper the Aromasin?

bump

what lats said is good, just looking for more opinions.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    How much Nolva would you run? And how much would you taper the Aromasin?
    Keep the Nolva @ a constant 20mg p/d for 4-5 weeks. - Because if your going to run the Nolva along with Clomid, there's no real need to go over 20mg p/d. However, with the Clomid, taper as advised by Lats60, i.e. 100/50/50/25.

As for the Aromasin , I'm not sure about the tapering, as to date the only protocol I've read about is the standard 25/25/25/25.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    Keep the Nolva @ a constant 20mg p/d for 4-5 weeks. - Because if your going to run the Nolva along with Clomid, there's no real need to go over 20mg p/d. However, with the Clomid, taper as advised by Lats60, i.e. 100/50/50/25.

As for the Aromasin, I'm not sure about the tapering, as to date the only protocol I've read about is the standard 25/25/25/25.
    Thanks for the input.

Thread Information