irishstrength is offline New Member

help please !!!! deca pct

thinking off doing a deca cycle for 6 week 1 ml a week as i dont want to get masive on my first cycle. what pct should i do after this cycle and when should i start it thanks???????? i know people will say im not having the deca for long enough but this is the cycle i want to do as i dont want to put much size on its more for strength than anything. just want help with the pct please . thanks

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irishstrength View Post
    thinking off doing a deca cycle for 6 week 1 ml a week as i dont want to get masive on my first cycle. what pct should i do after this cycle and when should i start it thanks???????? i know people will say im not having the deca for long enough but this is the cycle i want to do as i dont want to put much size on its more for strength than anything. just want help with the pct please . thanks
    is your cycle contained only deca ? where is the test? i think u had an awful cycle man. just clean it up with nolvadex and clomid ed for 2-3 weeks.

irishstrength is offline New Member
    o i see just looked at deca profile i see you need a test because your test production will totaly stop lowering labido you learn something every day cheers pal !!!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Come on bro. Do 5 minutes of research on something before you ask a question.

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Come on bro. Do 5 minutes of research on something before you ask a question.
    ya rite.that is the best way that can answer your questions. there are lots of informs bout how to take deca , the risks and PCT.

Thread Information