xxterxx is offline Associate Member

according to dave palumbo... nolva not needed for PCT?

been reading some FAQs by dave palumbo...

he has been saying that his product testostolyze can be used to replace nolvadex after cycle...

it can also be used during cycle to prevent estrogen and DHT related side effects..

from what i understand its 6 oxo product...

6 oxo hasnt been quite popular... frm what i see... only until dave palumbo created testostolyze..

is 6 oxo THAT GOOD?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx View Post
    been reading some FAQs by dave palumbo...

he has been saying that his product testostolyze can be used to replace nolvadex after cycle...
    that's all you needed to read before calling BS
    it can also be used during cycle to prevent estrogen and DHT related side effects..

from what i understand its 6 oxo product...

6 oxo hasnt been quite popular... frm what i see... only until dave palumbo created testostolyze..

is 6 oxo THAT GOOD?
    if it's his product, of course he's gonna say it's amazing, and it might be good, but it's not going to be as good as a prescription drug

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    pfffttttttttt.. good ole dave

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you stand to benefit from the sale of testostolyze then yes...it is "that good."

but for those of us concerned with doing a proper post cycle the answer is no. it is not a substitute for nolvadex despite what dave palumbo says.

DS21 is offline Member
    I use 6 oxo in my pct along with a product called formastane and I don't have any problems with gyno. I would rather use nolva and clomid, but I get an allergic reaction to them (rash).

you use two AIs for your post cycle? do you have blood work to show you dont have any problems? you are not going to buy an adequate post cycle over the counter.

ok this might be another issue but what do you guys think of his 0 carb cutting diet... i would feel like shit without any carbs... sounds like another atkins... and his training recommendation is way too low volume in my opinion...

but hey... dave is the supposed drug , diet and traning guru...

anyone tried any of his fat burner... and testostolyze product before?

its just 6oxo + saw palmetto... hmm...

but he got some great supps imo...

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    you use two AIs for your post cycle? do you have blood work to show you dont have any problems? you are not going to buy an adequate post cycle over the counter.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe I stated that I don't have any GYNO problems. In the studies I read, it was used to help with breast cancer and they compared it to nolva just 10x weaker per mg, and that is why I use 300 mg ed for pct. I agree, using nolva and clomid for pct would always be a better option, but like stated, I am allergic to them, so I had to find a different option to use and this works for me so I will continue to use it.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Wanna buy some stuff? it doesn't work as well as nolvadex or at all.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    He's a turd trying to make a buck...Steer clear and your gonads will thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe I stated that I don't have any GYNO problems. In the studies I read, it was used to help with breast cancer and they compared it to nolva just 10x weaker per mg, and that is why I use 300 mg ed for pct. I agree, using nolva and clomid for pct would always be a better option, but like stated, I am allergic to them, so I had to find a different option to use and this works for me so I will continue to use it.
    No thats what you said. But i have a hunch post cycle is about more then preventing gyno...the last thing i want is somebody reading your post and thinking that is an acceptable post cycle. and in those studies let me tell you...first formestane is a steroidal AI and Nolvadex is a SERM. two different things. so while Formestane may be compared to Nolvadex in terms of treating breast cancer they cannot be compared in there actions or use in a post cycle. and second i can guarantee those were based on injectable formestane. is that what you use?

DS21 is offline Member
    No thats what you said. But i have a hunch post cycle is about more then preventing gyno...the last thing i want is somebody reading your post and thinking that is an acceptable post cycle. and in those studies let me tell you...first formestane is a steroidal AI and Nolvadex is a SERM. two different things. so while Formestane may be compared to Nolvadex in terms of treating breast cancer they cannot be compared in there actions or use in a post cycle. and second i can guarantee those were based on injectable formestane. is that what you use?
    I agree that pct is more then preventing gyno, and that is why I give my body a few months after pct to completely recover, but I know I should get blood work done. I also agree that my pct isn't something I would recommend, and that is why I stated that I would rather use nolva and clomid, but I'm allergic. I will have to read that study again. When they said it was like nolva I assumed it was a serm not an AI?? The formastane that I use is oral. I will use 600mg ED for the first 2 weeks then drop down to 300mg ED for the next two week and finish with 150mg ED for the last two weeks.

we is be on the same page den.

didnt mean to come off like a di*k. i hope you didnt take offense.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    if it works better than nolva, all he has to do is prove it!!!!

DS21 is offline Member
    we is be on the same page den.

didnt mean to come off like a di*k. i hope you didnt take offense.
    No offense taken, but thanks again for the info on formastane not being a serm. I'm still looking for the study, but I can hopefully drop the 6 oxo if formastane is in fact an AI. I've also been looking into the newer serm that is claming to be better then nolva. Can't think of the name right now. Hopefully that can be my serm, if my body will accept it.

I still can't agree more, PCT shouldn't be taken lightly or done half as*.

^^^i believe the SERM you are referring to is Toremifene. Its what i use and I love it.

DS21 is offline Member
    ^^^i believe the SERM you are referring to is Toremifene. Its what i use and I love it.
    That's it! I will have to give it a shot next pct. I've read nothing but good about it.

hotsauce2k is offline New Member
    I edited this message...
    Last edited by hotsauce2k; 01-03-2009 at 06:13 PM.

ok so anyone tried testostolyze? lol

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sales pitch, every major bodybuilder/promoter says the same dam thing

Thread Information