J.I
    J.I is offline New Member

PCT chlomid doses

starting my pct tomorrow after 10 week test e cycle

thought i had my pct worked out....keep seeing conflicting views on how to run it.

I was thinking.....

Chlomid

200mg on first day
    100mg/ed first week
    50mg/ed 3 weeks

help please?

HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member
    I get bad sides from high doses of clomid but I like it's HPTA restoring abilities. I think most people dose it too high. Definitely no need to go over 100 mg ED, and maybe even 50. I would do clomid and toremifene together with each one dosed moderately, maybe 50 mg clomid with 90 mg torem week1, or 100 mg clomid with 90 mg torem and then taper both down over 4 weeks. Clomid definitely no need to go over 100 mg and torem do not go over 120.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i stick with 50 for four weeks. no insanely high dose and no tapering/

HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Agreed, some people go nuts with the serms. Clomid has some nasty sides, and given the great feedback on toremifene, I would do a combo/mix of the two, like I said above. 50 mg clomid with torem at 120mg for a couple days (2-3 days) then 90 for the remainder of the first week, then second week I like 90 for a few more days, then from like day 10-20 I like 60 and then one week at 30. also, I only run clomid with it for the first 2 weeks or so. And I like to use an AI such as 6-oxo and ramp that up. So on week 1 of PCT i would do 1 cap (100 mg) of 6-oxo, which is a tiny dose, then week 2, 2 caps (200 mg), week 3 300 mg, etc, and I run the 6-oxo for 6 weeks with the last week at 600 mg. Ramping up the dose keeps estrogen in check as my test levels increase and helps to increase test. Additionally, many AIs are quite harsh and supress estro too much that they are dangerous/counterproductive and can prevent recovery during pct, 6-oxo i think is pretty mild, especially when dosed with the ramp up I use. The first two weeks you are taking quite a mild dose, which should be fine as to not impair recovery of the HPTA.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Agreed.

50mg/ED for 1-2 weeks, then 25mg/ED for the remainder.

J.I
    i started with 150mg the first day......then have been on 50mg every day since.....will go down to 25mg for weeks 3 and 4.

Just wondering...what sides if any have you guys had from chlomid?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    back in the day I used 300/day 1, 100/100/50/50. sides included weird vision issues at times, and being emotional at times. I later learned that running 50/50/50/50, or even slightly lower, worked just as well without the issues. keep in mind that this was when also using nolva, and some times aromasin . as in many things I found that more did not necessarily mean better.

J.I
    cheers

yeah i was emo for a few days before i started pct.....I also had itchy nips for a few days which freaked me out a bit....but now feel great and no gyno signs....water retention is gone.....look great.
    Cant get hard though

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    back in the day I used 300/day 1, 100/100/50/50. sides included weird vision issues at times, and being emotional at times. I later learned that running 50/50/50/50, or even slightly lower, worked just as well without the issues. keep in mind that this was when also using nolva, and some times aromasin. as in many things I found that more did not necessarily mean better.
    same here. acne was a biotch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by J.I View Post
    cheers

yeah i was emo for a few days before i started pct.....I also had itchy nips for a few days which freaked me out a bit....but now feel great and no gyno signs....water retention is gone.....look great.
    Cant get hard though
    give it a little more time. it will get better.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i run mine at 35mg baby works great...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    back in the day I used 300/day 1, 100/100/50/50. sides included weird vision issues at times, and being emotional at times. I later learned that running 50/50/50/50, or even slightly lower, worked just as well without the issues. keep in mind that this was when also using nolva, and some times aromasin. as in many things I found that more did not necessarily mean better.
    What do you recommend for Nolva dosage in conjunction with Clomid?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    20/20/20/20

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    yeah ...back in the day (at least for me initially) clomid WAS pct!
    I go 100/50/50/50 with clomid and 40/20/20/20 with nolva ...and also someone suggested to me here ...to help with sides ..take compounds before going to bed...havent personally done this but it makes some sense re: some sides....

J.I
    so i should be takin more than just chlomid jimmy?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was crazy emotional the first time I used clomid I was running like 150mg ed for a while wow was that bad. Definitely 50,50,50,50 is a good point give or take a little.

Thread Information