Thread: Dosage timing

higherdesire is offline Banned

Dosage timing

I am doing my clomid, nolva, and proviron all at one time in the AM, along with my first dose of clen and t4. One swallow. Is that ok? Oh and my acne has increased during PCT quite a bit. Any thoughts on that would be welcomed also. THanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I used to take all mine before bed. Endogenous Testosterone levels will be highest in the morning, why not give them a kick with a few SERM's...

For acne, look into Nizoral shampoo. Wash with it EOD and leave it on the effected area for 2-3 mintues, then wash off.

Also look into Acne Anhihilator (google it).

Wash 2 times per day and get a cream for inflammation if there red and sore.

If its still bad, go to see a derm.

Finally, there is Accutane (Isotretinoin) at 20mg/ED, but its harsh stuff and needs to be run with caution and bloodwork.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    THansk Swifto. So take the PCT all before bed, but obviously the clen cyle will stay the same as I am doing it now? I Didn't take the PCT stuff this morning and had figured I could take ittonight so that works well, but I haven;t had a headache today either which I have every single day on the clen so either I have cycled out of it or I have discovered something about the timing of PCT on a clen cycle. What do you think? SHould I do it all tomorrow at the same time again and see if I have a the killa headaches again?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    THansk Swifto. So take the PCT all before bed, but obviously the clen cyle will stay the same as I am doing it now? I Didn't take the PCT stuff this morning and had figured I could take ittonight so that works well, but I haven;t had a headache today either which I have every single day on the clen so either I have cycled out of it or I have discovered something about the timing of PCT on a clen cycle. What do you think? SHould I do it all tomorrow at the same time again and see if I have a the killa headaches again?
    If you tried something new and got a headache, there's a high chance thats it.

Clen in the morning, some like to take it on an empty stomach.

PCT meds before bed. I've always taken my PCT meds before bed and not got any of the emotional sides. To be honest, I dont think it REALLY matters that much. As long as you take em.

Thread Information