amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

Tamox for old gyno

can you use tamox to rid your self of old gyno... i wonder if i have some gyno? i "fill in" in my abs and lower gluts and side of chest between the lat and the chest when i add weight to my body... (could gyno be at side of chest or doest it wined up around the nipples?)

love you guys !!!

Ljavy17 is offline Associate Member
    Looking forward to this answer as I am in the same scenario as you bro.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljavy17 View Post
    Looking forward to this answer as I am in the same scenario as you bro.
    lol me to

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a little confused, lol.

But if you had gyno, at some point you had to feel it in your nips.... I've never heard of breat tissue growing in your arm pit if i'm correct on the location you describe? lol

It can grow off to the side of your chest though....

There are studies that 20mgs 3-times daily nova can subside the growth. Lower the dosage after and keep on it for another month of 20mgs daily.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'm a little confused, lol.

But if you had gyno, at some point you had to feel it in your nips.... I've never heard of breat tissue growing in your arm pit if i'm correct on the location you describe? lol

It can grow off to the side of your chest though....

There are studies that 20mgs 3-times daily nova can subside the growth. Lower the dosage after and keep on it for another month of 20mgs daily.
    3x a day for how long?

nova = letro?

and here is the deal - i have soft tissue that goes away when i get bf down... my brother, is 320 and 6 foot 5ish he has never cycled, and has "stored" fat around belly and between the low chest and armpit area. when i gain weight (and i have been trying too, up 8lbs to help gains, winter weight) i gain weight in the lower chest/arm pit area... it could be gyno from what i now know - and i have done cycles in the past with no pct - i cant ever remember soreness in the nipple area.

answer

All you need to know about GYNO.

above seems to be an answer to my question

no gyno-(no bump below nipple)- at least not gyno in that area

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah i was just about to say it probably is just excess body fat

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    yeah i was just about to say it probably is just excess body fat
    you calling me fat?!?!? lol - ya i agree with you

my conserns came up when i realized that with all the cycles i did, i never did any pct (except the last one i did some clomid) and i never got gyno... lucky me. i will use pct for now on
    Last edited by amcon; 01-16-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Thread Information