Thread: Hcg???

Wolverine88 is offline New Member

Hcg???

hey guys

has anyone heard of human chorionic gonadotrphin injection (HCG ). is it good to take mid cycle and at the end of your cycle. n what exactly does it do. i was researching it and alot was about helping pregnant woman and so on. a little scared. please help

jay

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its used to keep your balls functioning and working while on a cycle, take 250iu every 3-4 days, or you could take 250iu on saturday and sunday. do not use it in your PCT, but only when your on gear.

Wolverine88 is offline New Member
    hey thanks vishus. do you recommend this? will this help me get bigger while in middle cycle? or should i was until i am on my way off.. im new to this website so i am not sure what (pct) stands for.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    PCT stands for post cycle therapy . Here's a link to the pct forum for you: http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Too Little Muscles is offline New Member

Pct

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    its used to keep your balls functioning and working while on a cycle, take 250iu every 3-4 days, or you could take 250iu on saturday and sunday. do not use it in your PCT, but only when your on gear.
    I hate to disagree with you, but there was an article in Muscular Development mag. about 3 issues ago. I believe it was written by an MD about PCT. He stated that after your cycle you use HCG 1000 to 2000 iu every 3rd day, for a total of 5 inj. Followed by clomid for 2 weeks, followed by an anti- aromatase like arimidex for 4 weeks. From what I have read and learned about HCG, I think you could take that at anytime of the year that your own sperm production was low. It has a legitimate medical use for that. This is info you can find in the PDR. (Physicians Desk Reference), available in most libraries.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine88 View Post
    hey guys

has anyone heard of human chorionic gonadotrphin injection (HCG ). is it good to take mid cycle and at the end of your cycle. n what exactly does it do. i was researching it and alot was about helping pregnant woman and so on. a little scared. please help

jay
    Yes i have heard of it, and yes i use it every cycle. It is not a "must have" in your cycle but i believe it is a great benefit even in the smallest of the cycles. When including a 19nor it is more important to use hcg during the middle and/or end because of how the compounds shut you down. For further info you should go read One8nine's thread HCG Crash Course, it will answer the rest of your questions

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    btw Welcome to the board!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Thread Information