Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MOnskee is offline New Member

EQ and TEST 400 cycle?

Just wondering what would be a good PCT after this 10 week cycle?

Originator X is offline New Member
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Idex 25/25/25/25

Hope this helps.

MOnskee is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

dan_e666 is offline Junior Member
    you should run EQ at 12 weeks, 10 is too short

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_e666 View Post
    you should run EQ at 12 weeks, 10 is too short
    Says who?? The overall census?? Yes it is shorter than normal but if he gained well off of it then it was fine for him now wasn't it... he didn't ask u to critique his cycle... he asked for PCT help. I am not trying to be a d1ck i am just tired of seeing people slamming someone else's cycle and not answering the question they originally asked. Now...

If you had said your PCT should be Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20 and Aromasin 25/25/25/25 ED and then politely said 10 weeks is too short to run EQ is there anyway you could bump it up to 12 weeks you will probably see better gains from that.

Then I guess I wouldn't have had a problem with your statement....

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Says who?? The overall census?? Yes it is shorter than normal but if he gained well off of it then it was fine for him now wasn't it... he didn't ask u to critique his cycle... he asked for PCT help. I am not trying to be a d1ck i am just tired of seeing people slamming someone else's cycle and not answering the question they originally asked. Now...

If you had said your PCT should be Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20 and Aromasin 25/25/25/25 ED and then politely said 10 weeks is too short to run EQ is there anyway you could bump it up to 12 weeks you will probably see better gains from that.

LOL, if he had said that, i would probably have said where's the clomid in that PCT........

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    LOL, if he had said that, i would probably have said where's the clomid in that PCT........
    Hahahaha oh yah I forgot that... I meant to add it in but... I musta spaced that .... oh well...

dan_e666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

no pleasing some people. what if he had said, "gonna run dbol at 100mg ED for 12 weeks, with deca at 1000mg EOD, and 10 cans of fosters a day for good measure"? deuce-yould prob not pull him up on this would you, as when others do it it bugs you.

what i said was my opinion and advice. if i had posted the thread, ild be grateful for extra info-his original question had already been answered. anyway, how is suggesting he runs eq for another 2 weeks "slamming" someones cycle??

i know you said you werent trying to be a "d1ck"...but the proof is in the pudding
    Last edited by dan_e666; 02-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thread Information