Thread: Need HCG?

VTSKris is offline New Member

Need HCG?

I will be starting my first cycle in about a month or 2 which will be 250mg Test E 2 x week for 10 weeks. I will be running adex at .25mg ed because i already know i am prone to gyno. My PCT will look like

clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

My question is do you think i would suffer from testicular atrophy with such a simple cycle and if so would you recommend running hcg throughout the cycle or do you think i should use it at the end of the cycle before pct or not at all.

Thanks

seriousmass is offline Banned
    It depends.

HCG isn't as necessary for a test only cycle. But you can do it if you want. Some people like to run it through their cycle, and leading up the PCT.

If anything I would suggest taking it 2 weeks prior to the completion of your cycle, and the 2 weeks between your last injection of test and the beginning of your PCT. (so do not run it during PCT)

hope that helps. good luck with the upcoming cycle.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    It depends.

HCG isn't as necessary for a test only cycle. But you can do it if you want. Some people like to run it through their cycle, and leading up the PCT.

If anything I would suggest taking it 2 weeks prior to the completion of your cycle, and the 2 weeks between your last injection of test and the beginning of your PCT. (so do not run it during PCT)

hope that helps. good luck with the upcoming cycle.
    I'll second that as it's what i always recommend.
    OP, you seem to be wanting to take this for aesthetic purposes, what seriousmass and i are recommending is for increased recovery time from PCT, IE; to give your PCT a kickstart so to speak.

VTSKris is offline New Member
    Ye i see what you are saying and thanks for the replies. Dont want to suffer from my balls shrinking too much, do you think i would have that problem on this relativley short cycle or does it just depend from person to person?

Thanks

Thread Information