Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member

clen and halo during pct?

hey guys,
    i'm planning on running a tren ace 50mg ed, test prop 50mg ed, masteron 50mg ed, adex .5mg eod 8 week cutting cycle. my pct will consist of 4 weeks of tamox 20mg/day, clomid 50mg/day, aromasin 25mg/day. would a 4 week run of clen be good to keep the fat off and the muscle on during pct? i was also thinking about running halo at 20mgs ed during pct to keep strength up? supposedly at 20mgs ed halo is not suppressive? any advice would be much appreciated.
    thanks!

Da Bai Xiong Ma is offline Junior Member
    alright, scratch the halo from pct. i guess its not overly suppressive, but from what i've gathered its suppressive enough, if taken alone, to warrant its own pct. and, as such, would counter act what one is trying to achieve by taking a proper pct. the clen will stay in pct. halo will be used for the last three weeks of cycle and for a week after last injections. ie, pct will start three days after last injects, so there will be three days where i am only taking halo and four days of overlap where i am taking both halo and pct/clen. if anyone has any better ideas or experiences, i'd love to here them.
    thanks

Thread Information