r1sk is offline Junior Member

ever too late to do pct???

Really wish I never did a cycle but anyway was wondering if its ever too late to do pct, sex drive is almost gone and im only 22!!! Went to a doc to check test levels and they are normal.. last time I did a cycle was last year and was on test enanthate for 6 wks until i gave up and did a shitty nolvadex pct afterwards. I was young stupid and did not know what the hell i was getting my self into. Really need some advice because my libido is shot and I know this is probably the only place that can give me some type of direction. I can still get it up (barely!) but could never get blue balls if i wanted to. Was wondering whats the best advice??

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Too bad you didn't come here BEFORE your cycle

You can run a more progressive PCT, and you can try some natural libio boosters for a while
    Tribulus
    Caber

can you use you as the poster child for all the young guys that insist on doing cycles before they are ready??

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post

You can run a more progressive PCT, and you can try some natural libio boosters for a while
    Tribulus
    Caber

can you use you as the poster child for all the young guys that insist on doing cycles before they are ready??
    what would you recommend exactky? Im 5'11'' and weigh 175lb w about 10% body fat

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    HCG
    Aromatize Inhibitor
    Serm

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk View Post
    what would you recommend exactky? Im 5'11'' and weigh 175lb w about 10% body fat
    try this

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

thanx, but would really appreciate if something more direct, dont want to "mess up" again. Just really want someone to be like.. Do this exactly! I would really appreciate it. Im really freaking out because now i get fckn nervous with girls who want to bone... I hate my ignorance.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Tribulus
    Caber

Caber to boost labido?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    To give you a little more experienced advice (hopefully no one has to go through what I did) I ran a crap cycle with no pct and my libido was low for about half a year. I could barely get it up and forget wearing a condom. Anyways, I've been done with my pct for my second cycle for about a month now and my libido feels like I'm 15 again. I ran a clomid/nolva combo and it's basically saved my life.

Anyways, hope that helped.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk View Post
    thanx, but would really appreciate if something more direct, dont want to "mess up" again. Just really want someone to be like.. Do this exactly! I would really appreciate it. Im really freaking out because now i get fckn nervous with girls who want to bone... I hate my ignorance.
    My sticky outlines many options.

I'd go with:

Clomid for 2 weeks at 50mg/ED and then continue to your labido is back at 25mg/ED.

Nolva at 20mg/ED until labido is back. Or Toremifene at 60mg/ED.

Aromasin at 10mg/ED until labido is back.

When your labido is back, drop the Aromasin and run the SERMs for a further 2 weeks, then stop.

If you labido doesnt come back after that...PM me.
    Last edited by Swifto; 03-02-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

I'd go with:

Clomid for 2 weeks at 50mg/ED and then continue to your labido is back at 25mg/ED.

When your labido is back, drop the Aromasin and run the SERMs for a further 2 weeks, then stop.

thank buddy! I will order my stuff and let you all know how it works out

Apad143 is offline New Member

Been awhile since you posted. But are you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

I'd go with:

I have my clomid and nolvadex . Would i need to run aromasin and serm too? Why and how would i do it? And is that my option or do i run clomid for 2 weeks and nolva after and aromasin after that and end the pct with serm? Please back to me. Need your help mate. Thanks

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Apad143 View Post
    I have my clomid and nolvadex. Would i need to run aromasin and serm too? Why and how would i do it? And is that my option or do i run clomid for 2 weeks and nolva after and aromasin after that and end the pct with serm? Please back to me. Need your help mate. Thanks
    This thread is 9 years old, Swifto is long gone

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apad143 View Post
    I have my clomid and nolvadex. Would i need to run aromasin and serm too? Why and how would i do it? And is that my option or do i run clomid for 2 weeks and nolva after and aromasin after that and end the pct with serm? Please back to me. Need your help mate. Thanks
    What do you mean lol?I didn't understand a single thing you want to do.

Thread Information