Grizvok is offline New Member

Self-treating gyno

I just turned 20 years old and have never done a cycle or used any sort of prohormones, which basically means that I have gyno from puberty. I am very lean and the only trace of gyno are puffy nipples (I can actually see a small amount of liquid if I squeeze the duct). My gyno has never really been noticed by anyone even doctors, but I would like to attempt and treat myself with the usage of Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate).

This is also probably relevant, but despite the fact that I am fairly lean I tend to hold weight in more feminine places (hips and thighs). I have only recently begun researching this, but I know that it is possible to effectively treat the problem and that is what I intend to do. Are there any certain dosing protocols to use when just attempting to self treat gyno? I'm assuming the dosages should be different than somebody using Nolvadex for PCT purposes.

Thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    I just turned 20 years old and have never done a cycle or used any sort of prohormones, which basically means that I have gyno from puberty. I am very lean and the only trace of gyno are puffy nipples (I can actually see a small amount of liquid if I squeeze the duct). My gyno has never really been noticed by anyone even doctors, but I would like to attempt and treat myself with the usage of Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate).

This is also probably relevant, but despite the fact that I am fairly lean I tend to hold weight in more feminine places (hips and thighs). I have only recently begun researching this, but I know that it is possible to effectively treat the problem and that is what I intend to do. Are there any certain dosing protocols to use when just attempting to self treat gyno? I'm assuming the dosages should be different than somebody using Nolvadex for PCT purposes.

Thanks.
    You can try to treat your gyno, but be prepared to trest it for about 8-10 months. Thats the duration some studies show positive results. Atleast 4-6 months.

You first port of call should be Rolaxifene, thats what I used (to no effect) but its the most active SERM (thats easily obtainable) for treating gyno.

You could stack it with a low dose of Tamoxifen too.

After that, I'd go with Letro. Start on 2.5mg/ED as a kickstart, then lower it accordingly. Run it for 6-8 weeks and be careful of the rebound (you will get one if you dont use a SERM) after finishing Letro.

You could even try Letro first, then try Rolax and Tamox. I know there have been recent studies showing positive results when using Rolax.

Visit, M&M's forums. They have some helpful stuff on treating gyno. also search here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You can try to treat your gyno, but be prepared to trest it for about 8-10 months. Thats the duration some studies show positive results. Atleast 4-6 months.

You first port of call should be Rolaxifene, thats what I used (to no effect) but its the most active SERM (thats easily obtainable) for treating gyno.

You could stack it with a low dose of Tamoxifen too.

After that, I'd go with Letro. Start on 2.5mg/ED as a kickstart, then lower it accordingly. Run it for 6-8 weeks and be careful of the rebound (you will get one if you dont use a SERM) after finishing Letro.

You could even try Letro first, then try Rolax and Tamox. I know there have been recent studies showing positive results when using Rolax.

Visit, M&M's forums. They have some helpful stuff on treating gyno. also search here.
    Thanks a lot. I'm more than prepared to do plenty of research on the subject and have already done quite a bit. My final question to you is this, if in fact my body does have high amounts of estrogen and/or progesterone would I likely see some other sort of changes resulting from taking a SERM? Maybe increased test levels or something?

I'm an athlete (rock climber) that MAY want to do a moderate cycle in a few years when I mature a bit more (maybe around 23-24 years old).

Never mind I have found my answer, it can indeed increase overall testosterone levels .

I'm thinking of following your advice and starting off immediately with Letro, since it seems like it has a pretty good chance of eliminating my gyno completely (with some luck of course). I would like to try Letro by starting off with 2.5mgs/day and then taper down to .25mgs/day.

You noted that I should be careful of the rebound and that it WILL happen unless I use a SERM as well, what sort of dosing protocol should I use if my SERM of choice is Tamoxifen citrate?

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Letrozole .. if that doesnt work you need surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    Letrozole .. if that doesnt work you need surgery.
    I expected as much, however if it DOESN'T get rid of my gyno I'll just have to live with it. In terms of cosmetics it isn't bad at all I mean nobody in the 2 years I've had gyno has said a single thing about it (or really taken notice). It's just the damned "puffy nips" that are quite common after puberty.

I would love to eliminate it completely right now though so I could try a cycle later on sometime with some test to try and raise my climbing ability to new heights.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Never mind, I found my answers. I really should have read first.

I'd run it at 2.5mg/ED for 5-7 days and estrogen will be pretty much crushed.

Then run a dose of about 0.5-1.0mg/ED for 6-7 weeks, then taper down slowly to nothing. 0.5mg for 5-7 days, then 0.75mg/ED etc...

You will lose your labido due to crushing estorgen. Your cholesterol may be put out (raised LDLlowerd HDL) and you may have joint problems aswell.

For labido, look into Tribulas or Proviron 25mg/ED.
    Last edited by Swifto; 03-04-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    puffy nips suck i have em but its not really gyno gyno, its like lame gyno

Then run a dose of about 0.5-1.0mg/ED for 6-7 weeks, then taper down slowly to nothing. 0.5mg for 5-7 days, then 0.75mg/ED etc...

You will lose your labido due to crushing estorgen. Your cholesterol may be put out (raised HDL, lowerd LDL) and you may have joint problems aswell.

After I taper down to nothing would this protocol for tamox from C-Bino's thread be ideal?

"How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely."

So my final protocol would be:

Week 1: 2.5mg/ed Letro
    Weeks 2-8: 0.75mg/ed Letro
    Week 9: 0.5mg/ed Letro
    Week 10: 20mg/ed Tamoxifen Citrate
    Week 11: 10mg/ed Tamoxifen Citrate

Does everything look in order?

You will lose your labido due to crushing estorgen. Your cholesterol may be put out (raised HDL, lowerd LDL) and you may have joint problems aswell.

After I taper down to nothing would this protocol for tamox from C-Bino's thread be ideal?

"How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely."

Does everything look in order? I really want to soften the rebound as much as possible in order to not aggravate the gyno again.

Gay double posts.

MyLiverIsFailing is offline Junior Member
    hey griz check your messages

Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post

Does everything look in order? I really want to soften the rebound as much as possible in order to not aggravate the gyno again.
    Looks ok.

I'd run the Tamox for about 4-5 weeks though at 10mg/ED. My mate had a rebound about 4 weeks later and it made his nips worse than they were.

wk 1: 2.5mg/ED Letro
    wk 2-8 1mg/ED Letro (adjust dose comparing gains in reducing gyno and sides experienced)
    wk 8-9 0.5mg/ED
    wk 9-10 0.25mg/ED
    wk 9-14 10mg/ED Nolva

If that doesnt reverse your gyno and keep it off, nothing ****ing will!

Keep your diet very clean and get something if you want to keep your labido.

spartanfan7373 is offline New Member
    wk 1: 2.5mg/ED Letro
    wk 2-8 1mg/ED Letro (adjust dose comparing gains in reducing gyno and sides experienced)
    wk 8-9 0.5mg/ED
    wk 9-10 0.25mg/ED
    wk 9-14 10mg/ED Nolva

That's a great set up. Same as my guy set up for me.. It is working rather well...

Thread Information