dmc777 is offline New Member

Opinions needed on my cycle and PCT

What's going on guys? Tell me what you guys think about my cycle and pct. I am on my 4th week and started the AI and hcg on 3rd week of cycle.

Weeks 1-14....500mgs Test Enth
    Weeks 4-9 or 10......50mgs dbol . It was late coming in.
    Weeks 1-14....hcg run @ 500ius every 3rd day and Arimidex @ .25mg ED or EOD. How should I take this? I'm not really gyno prone.

PCT
    Week 16-20....nolva @ 40/40/20/20 or was thinking about going with Tormifene.
    Also have Aromasin on hand but don't think it is needed because I am controlling my estrogen during cycle. Correct? Or should I use it during pct?

What do you guys think about this? I'm a smaller guy and not very gyno prone but I'm using this protocol from Swale I found somewhere. Is that too much hcg for too long a time? And do I need the Arimidex? If so, should I go with .25 ED or EOD, or .50 ED or EOD? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot guys.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what is your cycle history? previous cycles

stats

dmc777 is offline New Member
    This is my second cycle. First cycle was 10 weeks of sus250 twice a weeks followed by 5 weeks of test cyp a 400 a week. Also ran some dbol for about 4 weeks but I'm pretty sure it was fake. No ai was used during cycle. I'm 5.7 and 155lbs.

Thread Information