r1sk is offline Junior Member

Asking ?s for docs

I know doctors freakn hate when we "prescribe" ourselfs with steroids or what not but how do you guys approach them? I really want to test for those things from what stocky posted...

BLOOD WORK

what to get checked out when you do get checked

> testosterone , total, free and weekly bound
    > TSH
    > cortisol, total
    > t3, free
    > t4, free
    > igf1
    > igfbp-3
    > dhea sulphate
    > hemoglobin A1C
    > fasting insulin
    > cbc
    > comprehensive metabolic panel
    > lipid panal
    > GGT (important liver value)
    > PSA

... but how do you ask these questions? What type of doctor should I be looking for because I now everything is based on experience and of course not all docs have been to this forum and researched these types of chemicals besides looking it up in a book or something...and for whatever reasons once these results are given and are abnormal, should I take his advice in what he prescribes over the veterans here on this thread? believe me fellas if I could take it back I would have never have injected

anyone?

FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk View Post
    anyone?
    Yea they will start testing for low testosterone if you go there complaining of erectile dysfunction and tired all the time, cant concentrate at school...stuff like that.

Google "symptoms of low testosterone "

Oh and fo doctors I would stay away from urologists and endos. I would see a doctor that deals with anti-aging and holistic doctors.

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk View Post
    I know doctors freakn hate when we "prescribe" ourselfs with steroids or what not but how do you guys approach them? I really want to test for those things from what stocky posted...

BLOOD WORK

what to get checked out when you do get checked

> testosterone , total, free and weekly bound
    > TSH
    > cortisol, total
    > t3, free
    > t4, free
    > igf1
    > igfbp-3
    > dhea sulphate
    > hemoglobin A1C
    > fasting insulin
    > cbc
    > comprehensive metabolic panel
    > lipid panal
    > GGT (important liver value)
    > PSA

... but how do you ask these questions? What type of doctor should I be looking for because I now everything is based on experience and of course not all docs have been to this forum and researched these types of chemicals besides looking it up in a book or something...and for whatever reasons once these results are given and are abnormal, should I take his advice in what he prescribes over the veterans here on this thread? believe me fellas if I could take it back I would have never have injected
    just curious why you would take back ever joining the dark side??? have you had that bad of an experince with it?? or are you just paranoid about screwing up your natural levels??

Well I've lost a lot of hair at age 22 my libido is shot to death..have oily face. Scars from bacne. Stretch marks.. So yea I had THE expierence.. Its not worth it for a few muscles here and there.. I want to redo my pct but I don't want to lose more hair or get more sides..

Thread Information