HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member

To prevent Gyno [Arimidex]

I am preparing for my cycle atm and have Arimidex + Letrozole on hand. How would you suggest I run Arimidex through out the cycle?

Cycle will involve Test C/Anavar /Stanozolol + PCT

Someone advised me to take 0.5mg per week, would this be suffice? (Of Arimidex) If so should it be taken ON the day of my injections or no? Thanks!

Noone?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Arimidex , if I recall correctly, has a half life of 52 hours, so it needs to be taken at least eod.

Now, is this your fist cycle? Do you know if you are sensitive to gyno or other estrogenic effects? Are you just trying to avoid bloat? Why do you want an AI?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    You should go ahead and use the arimidex for the cycle, and save the letro for PCT just in case. Letro is very strong, but it will definitely get rid of gyno issues.

First cycle with injectables, yes - Unsure if I'm sensitive to Gyno and yes, would like to avoid bloat

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Bloat, of course, will have much to do with diet as well. Try starting at .25mg eod adex and see how that works for you. You can always go up or down (I run it higher, but I need to). Don't get carried away. Some estrogen is good, and lowering it too much will come with it's own punishments. Letro is simply a back-up here. If you are particularly prone to gyno letro will take care of it, but believe me that stuff can be unpleasantly strong. As for how and when to use letro, this thread from C_Bino explains it well: All you need to know about GYNO.

Thanks mate, I'll try .25mg EOD and if I have any signs of Gyno maybe jump on Letro
    Pretty sure I'll be fine on Adex though

Thread Information